Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bear Miles Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on September 27, 2020, 12:15:02 PM
That's it !!!!! I'm done !!!!!!!  I've completed 5 of the challenges and think that is where I stop.  I just played 28 games by hand and only won 2.  It's games like this that make me think of not renewing my membership.  Its supposed to be fun not frustrating.

I completely understand your frustration with this one! Although I've had slightly better luck, it's not by much.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

I finished them all but I had to use gems on most of them. Overall this game just is really hard.

Darling SilverDodger

I finished them all too, but should got two extra badges for doing so
Bear is the right for this marathon as its was a bear to do
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Stinkerbell

It seemed to me that we got 200 pogis per challenge completed. In fact, I'm sure of it... except that I don't remember any other of this type of challenge awarding pogis.

LittleFawn

Some were 300 in this one but most of them were 200. They should award more for these in my opinion.

S1lent

Greetings
How many of our members were able to complete this very tough Challenge.  Mark me as completed...with cheating help.

S1lent

Mayhem

I was able to complete it .. it took longer than it should though.

Squid

I was able to complete it but used some Uncle Otto help.  Both accounts were done. 

Mayhem

I'm glad it's over with. Also, I'm not happy seeing Snowbird making another appearance in the latest treasure chase.

Stinkerbell

I agree with you. This is another game, like Quinn's aquarium, that they're going to shove down our throats. I took their survey and told them that I didn't appreciate having these games forced on us because they are hard, at least some of the challenges are hard, especially for a daily challenge.

Add to the fact that the auto isn't playing very well, and so this really needs to be babysat.

Mayhem

I also took their survey. I wish I would have included my thoughts on QA and Snowbird .. maybe next time!

Squid

I submitted my survey.  I let them know it all, good and bad.  I was sure to bring up QA, Snowbird and other issues.  I also peppered the survey with the good stuff, too.

Mayhem

Ok, good stuff! I'm glad you and Stinker were able to voice your opinions about those games.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 04, 2020, 04:45:34 AM
I also peppered the survey with the good stuff, too.

I did too. I can't believe I'm saying this but there are a lot of things I love about the new Pogo experience, so it wasn't hard to find the good stuff to give feedback on.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 05, 2020, 07:23:41 AM
I did too. I can't believe I'm saying this but there are a lot of things I love about the new Pogo experience, so it wasn't hard to find the good stuff to give feedback on.
Besides, we're just such gosh darn nice people.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview