This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Tea Party Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Garden Tea Party event is live on Club Pogo!

Now through November 10th at 11:59PM PST, take on a medley of fresh-brewed challenges to earn points toward the goal. Every Garden Tea Party Challenge completed brings you closer to unlocking great rewards like power-ups and bonus badges! The harder the challenge, the more points you win.

Here's how it all works:

- Over the next two weeks, you'll have a selection of 23 free challenges to take on, each worth a certain amount of points based on difficulty.
- Complete each challenge to win points and progress toward unlocking the bonus badges and power-up rewards.
- If you fall behind or want to avoid a certain challenge, there are 4 optional premium challenges you can purchase to help you reach the goal.
- All free and premium challenges must be completed by 11:59PM on November 10th to count toward your progress.

On top of a helpful pack of power-ups, there are five bonus badges you can unlock, plus an animated victory badge for completing the overall goal.

The bonus badges and power-up packs will be awarded shortly after the event concludes.

https://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/ChallengePoints/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Question time:

There are many badges in this Tea Party:  The Master Challenge, Hard, Medium and Easy.  Each gives varying points/pogis.  Some of the challenges are available this week and some will become available next week.  We have until 11/10 to complete the challenges.

Does this mean we have until 11/10 to complete this week's challenges and next week's or does it mean that this week we must complete this week's challenges and next week (by 11/10) complete next week's challenges?  I ask this because I may want to reserve some of this week's challenges for the next constellation but don't want to lose out if I hold them too long.

LittleFawn

You have until November 10 to finish all of them. It tells you how many days you have on the challenges. I would not hold out on most of them as some of the challenges are difficult depending on the difficulty.

Squid

Thanks very much. 

FYI, the master challenge goes fairly quickly if you use the Chocolate Factory, level 2.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on October 28, 2020, 04:48:13 PM
FYI, the master challenge goes fairly quickly if you use the Chocolate Factory, level 2.

Thanks, I'll give that a shot!

Mayhem

I see that these challenges will keep up busy for a while ...

Squid

yes, especially if you save any for the 7th (new constellation)

Mayhem

Yeah, but that only leaves 3 days to get them done!

S1lent

Greetings,
I've noticed some people are starting the Challenges...but not quite finishing them.

Sounds Smart,
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 31, 2020, 01:00:16 AM
Yeah, but that only leaves 3 days to get them done!
We can do it!  We're no rookies!

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 31, 2020, 07:02:28 AM
Greetings,
I've noticed some people are starting the Challenges...but not quite finishing them.

Sounds Smart,
S1lent
I and others are setting themselves up so a good portion of the challenge is done and then you can swoop in and get them for the next constellation much faster.  Like I said, you're not dealing with rookies.  ROFL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 31, 2020, 07:02:28 AM
Greetings,

Sounds Smart,
S1lent

beer11.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on October 31, 2020, 08:44:10 AM
We can do it!  We're no rookies!
I and others are setting themselves up so a good portion of the challenge is done and then you can swoop in and get them for the next constellation much faster.

That's the way to do it!

Stinkerbell

Can anyone recommend a good level for this one? I played for hours and only got 1. I'm trying to get almost through with the challenge then hold off on finishing until the next constellation.

Squid

The early levels work well.  Pick a level (6,7,8?) that has at least two types of customers (knights, dwarves, wizards, etc).  Bake ahead of time if you can.  I was getting about 10 or so per game. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 02, 2020, 06:05:18 AM
The early levels work well.  Pick a level (6,7,8?) that has at least two types of customers (knights, dwarves, wizards, etc).  Bake ahead of time if you can.  I was getting about 10 or so per game.

Thank you. I guess I don't understand the game well enough because I was looking for levels specifically for strawberry cookies.

Squid

No, each level will offer a variety of choices and the order is up to the customer.  There are no specific levels for specific bakery items.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview