This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peggle Blast HD: Family Time Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A new Family Time event in Peggle Blast HD has started!

It's only available for players who have reached at least level 15. If you complete the Family Time event, you'll win new game award badge.

This event ends on November 15th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/peggle-blast
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

catfancie

I found that they were not that difficult levels to complete.  And I didn't use Uncle Auto.

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on November 03, 2020, 03:12:37 PM
I found that they were not that difficult levels to complete.  And I didn't use Uncle Auto.
I did find out that if you mess up a level, you have to start at the beginning.  I haven't tried leaving when the loss is clearly going to happen.  Stay tuned...

Mayhem

I haven't had a chance to try this event yet. Keep us posted if you can leave early or not!

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

I can't even beat the first level ... I'm not even coming close. As soon as I have both outer defenses down, my ball hits the middle button and puts both back up.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 06, 2020, 12:49:18 AM
I can't even beat the first level ... I'm not even coming close. As soon as I have both outer defenses down, my ball hits the middle button and puts both back up.
I managed to get past level 5 and then lost it.  I got involved with other tasks this week but I want to try again and leave the game before an obvious loss to try to preserve the progress.

Mayhem

I really hope we can preserve the progress by leaving early. I would hate to have to use gems to win this.

Mayhem

I finally got past the first level. Any word yet if we can leave early to save progress?

LittleFawn

I did leave and it does save progress. If you lose you have to start all over. Took me two times through to get to the end.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 08, 2020, 01:22:49 AM
I did leave and it does save progress. If you lose you have to start all over. Took me two times through to get to the end.

Thanks! I'm going to try and complete it today.

Squid

Squid

I made it to level 5.  It was clear I wasn't going to meet the objective, so I left.  When I re-entered, I was at level one.

Mayhem

Well that's no good! If I make it to level 5, I may buy power-ups ...

Mayhem

It looks like this event is bugged. On the second level, I got the last orange with my last ball and it still counted as a loss. If you look at the top-left of the screenshot, it clearly shows I got 25/25 orange complete.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview