Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Mer-Bear Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Mer-Bear Constellation has started!

This constellation is packed with more reward tiers to climb! Instead of extended Pogo milestone goals, you will now find three extra reward tiers each in the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels. That's nine extra rewards to unlock! Climbing the tiers is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly and Premium Challenge to earn Pogis.

The Mer-Bear Constellation celebrates a distant forebear of Snowbird Solitaire's very own Bearnard. Long ago, the Mer-Bear led the polar bears to a string of tropical islands in the Bear-muda Triangle. There they became caretakers for the migrating snowbirds, creating a comfortable and luxurious habitat. While the Mer-Bear has since taken up residence in the seas above, his descendants continue his noble tradition of hospitality management.

The Mer-Bear Constellation will reign over Pogo skies until 11:59pm on January 5th.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Good luck with this one. A lot of tiers to get through.

Squid

Squid

Was I seeing things or did we get 200 pogis for the daily challenges today?

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Looks like we need to get to 12,600 Pogis to get our 50 Gems.  Glad I saved Badges...already got to 11,200...and didn't have to purchase any. 

I Love Pogis
S1lent

smokyrain

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2020, 04:34:20 AM
Was I seeing things or did we get 200 pogis for the daily challenges today?

Yes, but it was only for yesterday. I have a feeling we'll see it again though.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 08, 2020, 12:49:16 AM
Yes, but it was only for yesterday. I have a feeling we'll see it again though.
As Little Fawn pointed out on another thread, we got double points again today!

S1lent

Greetings,
I'll be nice/easier for us if Pogo says with 200 Pogis per daily.  At that rate we can get 24,000 Pogis per constellation.  Just a little intel...we get 50 gems at 12,600 and another at 43,400...can't tell yet if and when we get the "final" 50 Gems. 

BTW...the new Pogo is better than the old classic POGO...didn't think I would be saying that.

S1lent

Went back to 100 Pogis per challenge.  It will be nearly impossible to get the second gift of 50 Gems.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 08, 2020, 01:04:27 PM
Went back to 100 Pogis per challenge.  It will be nearly impossible to get the second gift of 50 Gems.

Well that's not good!

LittleFawn

I think they added to many tiers to each of the bronze silver and gold. I think they noticed that a lot of people were finishing and getting way over the amount and now have fixed it to where you can barely finish the bronze level. It is a tall order to finish all 18 tiers.

Squid

They did add tiers but did you notice that the requirements for the tiers have been greatly decreased for most of the tiers?  17 and 18 require the usual high amount.

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem and all you other PogoCheats,
Do you know if there will be a bonus challenges/rewards for this constellation...like the information you posted on the last constellation?

Thanks in advance,
S1lent

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 11, 2020, 05:26:51 PM
Greetings Mayhem and all you other PogoCheats,
Do you know if there will be a bonus challenges/rewards for this constellation...like the information you posted on the last constellation?

Thanks in advance,
S1lent

They're not doing that for this constellation. All they said was :

Instead of extended Pogo milestone goals, you will now find three extra reward tiers each in the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels. That's nine extra rewards to unlock!

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

I want them to go back to the old format (extended Pogo milestone goals).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview