This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Mer-Bear Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

It will be a challenge for me at least to make it to the end of bronze level. Cannot buy gems this month so we shall see how far I can get.

Squid

I'm almost done with bronze.  I haven't bought anything.  I finished the Wednesdays challenges, the dailies, the badge marathon and the GOTM badges (4), plus leftovers from the previous constellation.  This got me to the middle of tier 18.

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what we will need for the Gold Level.
Got some work ahead of us.
S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 18, 2020, 08:22:08 AM
Greetings,
This is what we will need for the Gold Level.
Got some work ahead of us.
S1lent

We sure do! Thanks for posting the screenshots.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

That looks formidable.  I may not make gold gems.  LOL

Mayhem

I know I won't! I think the system needs to be tweaked.

Mayhem

Well the first 20 days flew by pretty quick ... how is everyone doing so far?

LittleFawn

Not so good here but I really have no desire to finish these anymore. Just to much for me.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 28, 2020, 12:44:23 AM
Well the first 20 days flew by pretty quick ... how is everyone doing so far?
I'm fairly pleased with the progress.  I am at tier 10 in silver.  If Pogo keeps up with the freebies, gold gems are possible.  I also bought some challenges yesterday with the sale so I can do those if I need extra pogis.  We have about 40 days left with this constellation so more is definitely coming... especially with Christmas on the way.  I am an auto gal, which makes all this possible.  If I weren't a person who uses autos, I'd have given up long ago.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 28, 2020, 01:16:02 AM
Not so good here but I really have no desire to finish these anymore. Just to much for me.

I hear you there! They need to revert back to the old system.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 28, 2020, 04:20:40 AM
I'm fairly pleased with the progress.  I am at tier 10 in silver.  If Pogo keeps up with the freebies, gold gems are possible.  I also bought some challenges yesterday with the sale so I can do those if I need extra pogis.  We have about 40 days left with this constellation so more is definitely coming... especially with Christmas on the way.  I am an auto gal, which makes all this possible.  If I weren't a person who uses autos, I'd have given up long ago.

Yeah, it's be pretty tough to get any real progress without autos.

S1lent

Greetings,
Finished the Mer-Bear Constellation.  Started Banking Badges for the next Constellation scheduled to start in just 23 days.  So my nickels worth of free advice...if you can't get to the level you are aiming for...and don't want to spend Gems...you might want to start saving.  However, come 1 Jan 21 (Military date format) there should be a new game of the month...plus there might be some more freebies.  Still I would save the Badges till late in the Constellation...but you already knew that.
S1lent

Mayhem

Congrats on finishing it! I'm not going to reach gold, so I am already starting to bank for the next one.

Squid

Wow, done already, S1lent?  Why didn't you bank some of your badges so the weeklies over the next three weeks brought you to the goal?

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Yes, I tried that before.  But, since I purchase all the Badges offered...it puts me way over the final Pogis tier.  Come tomorrow Pogo should be offering their Platinum Badges for 20 Gems...but they yield 600 Pogis...9000 total Pogis.

S1lent

Mayhem

Those platinum badges are only available until December 30th, so if you want to use them for the next constellation I would buy them soon.

https://www.pogo.com/challenges?filters=MNM%2CUNOWNED&sort=RELEASE_DATE_REVERSED

S1lent

Merry Christmas all you PogoCheats,

Hope everyone is good.  What a year!!! Got all the platinum badges for both accounts.  Was able to "gift" them to myself.  Waiting for the next Constellation...have lots of Badges in my Christmas stocking ready to open and complete on 6 Jan 21 (military date).

Do take care...next year has to be better,
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Kona aka Mex

Squid

You're all set, S1lent!  You're waiting for the gun to sound and you'll be off and running!

Mayhem

Just a reminder that there are only 11 days left in this constellation!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview