PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:03:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Table Chat in Spades HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

One of the most requested Pogo features has arrived in Spades HD! With Table Chat, you can chat privately with only the players at your table. It's perfect for when you're gaming with friends, or when you want to get to know your fellow players.

Accessing Table Chat is done the same way you access regular Game Chat – by clicking the Chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the menu.

With the "back arrow" button in the top-left of the Table Chat Panel, you can also navigate to Game Chat, where you can join any available room and talk with other players. Game Chat is not limited to just the players in your current game.

Want to jump back into Table Chat? Press the "back arrow" again and select the TABLE CHAT tab on the right.

Table Chat has all the same features as regular Game Chat, and you can minimize it whenever you want to focus on your game. Any messages will be waiting for you when you open it back up.

Accessing Table Chat requires a Pogo or Club Pogo account. Make sure you're signed in or register your free account before you play and chat!

We'll be bringing Table Chat to more multiplayer games on Pogo. Keep your eyes peeled to the Pogo Insider for updates!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I wonder what the Bots will want to chat about, because they're the only ones I play with.

catfancie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 04, 2020, 07:42:31 AM
I wonder what the Bots will want to chat about, because they're the only ones I play with.

I'm wondering the same thing myself.  I've only learned to play the game on pogo against robots, I wouldn't dare play against a real person. [/size][size=78%] [/size]

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 04, 2020, 07:42:31 AM

Probably talking about how we're not going to get a BOGO sale this year ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 05, 2020, 12:46:28 AM
Probably talking about how we're not going to get a BOGO sale this year ...

Party poopers

Squid

snowflower

Chatting with a bot ... and do they answer us too?  wow.gif    Way too funny!!!!!!   hysterical.gif