This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Snowy Scramble Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Snowy Scramble Badge Marathon is now live! You have seven days to race through ten new gaming challenges and claim the victory Badge.

The new Challenges will take you through Snowbird Solitaire, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Mahjong Sanctuary, StoryQuest, Phlinx II, Solitaire Blitz, Jungle Gin HD, First Class Solitaire HD, Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD and Word Search Daily HD.

Follow the link below to get started and track your progress. All Challenges must be finished by 11:59 pm on December 11th to earn the bonus badge.

http://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MultiBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp

See you at the finish line!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Wow!  I guess we can't complain that Pogo isn't providing stuff for us to do... plus Pogis!

Mayhem

Yes, they are sure keeping us busy! No QA either, so that's a bonus!

LittleFawn

Snowbirds is worse then Quinn's for me. The last couple of these marathons I have not been able to finish on time. This will be another one.

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 06, 2020, 07:31:37 AM
Snowbirds is worse then Quinn's for me. The last couple of these marathons I have not been able to finish on time. This will be another one.
I know what you men LittleFawn, QA, Snowbird and Jet Set are all like that for me. My helpers aren't much help and I'm not much better myself, lol.

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo has these games just to get us to spend Gems on the Power-Ups.
S1lent

Mayhem

With a lot of patience and a little luck, most of the time these are winnable without spending gems.

However, most of us don't have an unlimited about of time to spend doing them - and that's where Pogo makes it's money.

LittleFawn

I am calling it quits on this marathon. I cannot even get one auto to run correctly. I will get the badges done at a later time. Just really frustrated lately about how the autos are just not running correctly for me. I send in countless bug reports and still have not seen any corrections.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 07, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
I am calling it quits on this marathon. I cannot even get one auto to run correctly. I will get the badges done at a later time. Just really frustrated lately about how the autos are just not running correctly for me. I send in countless bug reports and still have not seen any corrections.
There are some autos that continue to be problematic even though I've sent in multiple reports.  I just finished the marathon today, Fawn, so if you want some help, let me know.  We can both be working on your badges at the same time.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 07, 2020, 12:43:23 PM

Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser?

LittleFawn

Edge and Chrome are a hit and miss. Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not. Yes IO have tried different browsers. I do not know what the issues are. It has a lot do do with them not going to the next game and especially on Poppit Bingo for instance after you get the first bingo on a card it will call a bad bingo every few seconds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview