Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Chat Rules

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hello Pogo Community,

I recently became aware of inappropriate incidents happening in Pogo chat. To all those reporting these unfortunate incidents, thank you! We take all violations seriously and appreciate you helping us to keep our games and services a fun and enjoyable experience for all.

As a reminder, when you use Pogo chat, you adhere to the EA User Agreement. This states, in part, when you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:

- Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service.

- It includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay, chat, or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding, or hitting the return key repeatedly.

- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.

- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair, and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.
If you fail to abide by these rules, action may be taken on your account, up to and including account termination.

Abuse and harassment – Inappropriate behavior on any part of Pogo is not acceptable or permitted. If you experience abuse or harassment on Pogo, know you have options to:

- Mute a player
- Block a player
- Report a player

If you come across someone who is cheating or is harassing you, click here to be guided through the way in which to report an abusive player.

If someone is being disruptive in chat, just click on the player's avatar to view their Player Card. From there you can click on the "Report" button. This will also automatically block the player so that you won't see messages from that player anymore.

We're always working hard to make Pogo a more safe and secure place for all players as we want to provide a pleasant, comfortable environment for everyone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you for the information.

Squid

This is why it's good to avoid chat.  I don't even see it.

snowflower

TY, I very seldom use chat now but I remember when I used to. These abusive people were around back in the old Pogo days just as they are now. There's always a joker or two around to toss an unwarranted frown into a very enjoyable game.

Mayhem

I have Pogo chat turned on, and it's probably because I'm not paying much attention, but I really don't see anyone misbehaving.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.