This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Earn a new badge for chatting in Pogo Slots

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We're excited to make 2021 a great year filled with wonderful games and friends. This week, some of the Pogo staff are hand to share their own 2021 hopes, and are eager to hear what you've got planned this year!

Want to earn a Special Edition Badge?* Just come spend a little time with us in Pogo Slots! Every day between January 12th and January 15th, you can join Pogo Llama in chat during the following hours: 11am – 11:30am PT

Simply visiting Chat and sharing a message during these days is all you need to do to secure your badge! While you're playing Pogo Slots, make sure to activate the bonus Daily Challenges available every day from January 12th - 15th. It never hurts to earn a few more Pogis and climb the Constellation reward tiers!

To make 2021 an even more rewarding year on Pogo, we put together a couple desktop wallpapers. Hopefully they serve as nice inspiration to accomplish your gaming goals!

http://medianews.pogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/br_wallpaper_FireworksClubBenefits.jpg?intcmp=jan12pogoslots_wall1
http://medianews.pogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/br_wallpaper_NewYearCommunityPromotion.jpg?intmp=Jan12PogoSlots_wall2

To use, open the link above and save the image to your desktop. Then, right click on the image file on your desktop and select "Set as desktop background".

We hope your 2021 is filled with joy and lots of gaming fun. We can't wait to spend more time with you!

- Your Friends at Pogo

* Badge will be awarded shortly after January 26.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LittleFawn

I think you can go in the chat and just chat to get credit maybe. I think if they only have those times people will nor be able to earn the special badge. When you see the banner it only says to chat in Pogo Slots. I will take you right in the game.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 12, 2021, 11:58:30 AM
I shouldn't read things in the morning, I guess.

I thought the same thing. They could have phrased it a little differently.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview