This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Earn a Special Challenge worth 1,000 Pogis

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

You can earn a special Pogi challenge worth 1,000 Pogis on the new Pogo!

If you activate and complete any 10 Personal or Mix-n-Match Challenges this way by 11:59pm on March 10th, 2021, you'll earn a special Reward Challenge worth 1,000 Pogis.*

All Personal or Mix-n-Match Challenge count, so long as you're playing on the new Pogo site and activate them using the in-game Challenge Access menu.

With the new Challenge Access menu, you can quickly add Challenges without ever leaving your game. Just hop in any game you want and click the "B" shield icon on the right to bring up the Challenge Access menu. From there, you can select the "Add More Challenges" option and browse all available Mix-n-Match and Personal Challenges.

If you need a little extra guidance, a complete walkthrough is available here: https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,50856.0.html

Good luck and happy gaming!

About the Reward:

The Pogi Reward Challenge will be delivered to all qualifying players shortly after the event concludes on March 10th, 2021. You can activate and complete it anytime to give yourself a 1,000 Pogi boost in the current Constellation, along with a new badge. Combined with the Pogis you earn from the 10 challenges, you'll make great progress climbing the Constellation tiers and unlocking stellar rewards like Badges, power-ups and even Pogo Gems.

After you complete the Pogi Reward Challenge, you'll be able to see the Badge in the "My Rewards" tab on your My Profile Page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Do you think they are forcing our hand because people are reserving the challenges for a better chance of completion in the next constellation?

LittleFawn

I think they are are offering different ways to earn special badges. This is a good way to do it. If you want to save your badges for later that is your choice. They are not forcing you to do anything.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 25, 2021, 04:10:20 AM
Do you think they are forcing our hand because people are reserving the challenges for a better chance of completion in the next constellation?

Not sure .. I'm assumed that they're doing this because not a lot of people are not activating challenges using this method.

I personally activate mine in challenge central or on the game page.

LittleFawn

I activate challenges through the game I am playing most of the time. It is so much easier for me now. I can just browse and see what challenge I want to do. I either will activate challenge or buy it and then activate it. I do use challenge central to keep what badges I have activated.

Squid

It didn't say it had to be a previously uncompleted challenge.  I'm hoping I can reactivate something and have it count.  I'll let you know when I see what's happening...

LittleFawn

You can reactivate challenges from what I have read.

snowflower

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on February 26, 2021, 11:00:07 AM
You can reactivate challenges from what I have read.

So this is good news. I won't have to wait til the next constellation to activate.

C~M

My problem is there is no progress showing for this. I did at least 10 old mix and match challenges again so we will see if I get the badge when it is awarded.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on February 26, 2021, 08:22:14 PM
My problem is there is no progress showing for this.

That is the biggest complaint on the Pogo forum.

LittleFawn

I cannot even remember how many I have done just plain ugh.

Mayhem

I've been using a notepad file on my desktop to keep track of it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2021, 12:56:25 AM
I've been using a notepad file on my desktop to keep track of it.
That's the smart thing to do!  I only have about 5 done but it might be 4 or 6... I better keep track from this point forward.

Mayhem

Pogo should have given us a way to track this though.

Squid

Stinkerbell

So, I have come up with a way to keep track - pick 10 games, go into each game and activate a badge until you have 10 badges activated. That way you just need to look at your activated badges to know what you still have to do to complete the ten challenges.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 01, 2021, 06:43:58 AM
So, I have come up with a way to keep track - pick 10 games, go into each game and activate a badge until you have 10 badges activated. That way you just need to look at your activated badges to know what you still have to do to complete the ten challenges.
Well... if you're going to get all logical about it...