This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hunnie Badger's Fairytale Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Our intrepid Spike's Scout, Hunnie Badger, is back for another round of Merit Badge Challenges and she needs your help!

From March 3rd through March 30th, you'll be able to complete new Challenges each week to work towards completing Hunnie's Merit Badges.

If you collect all four Merit Badges before time runs out, you'll earn a special Super Scout Animated Completion Badge. Not only that, but we're making fairytale dreams come true by making each challenge worth more Pogis than ever!

Here's how it all works:

- Four special Challenges unlock every week during the event: three free Mix-n-Match Challenge and an optional Premium Mix-n-Match Challenge.
- To progress each week, you must complete either the three free Challenges, or the optional Premium Challenge. If you want to complete all four, go for it!
- Completing the necessary Challenges for the week earns you a Merit Badge for Hunnie Badger's Sash! If you collect all four Merit Badges during the event, you'll earn the animated Super Scout Badge.
- If you fall behind, you can go back and complete previous weeks. Just make sure all Merit Badges have been earned by 11:59pm on March 30th, 2021!

To get started and track your progress, just follow the link below.

https://www.pogo.com/merit-challenge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thank you!  if it starts the 3rd, you may want to hold off until the 6th, when a new constellation begins.  I know I will.  Good luck, all!

Mayhem

That's a great idea! It will give us a good jump start since we'll be receiving extra Pogis.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this event starts today!

I've updated the first post of this thread with additional information and a link to the event.

LittleFawn

Should of planned this a little better but will wait till Friday to start these so I can have the pogis for the next constellation.

Mayhem

Yeah, I would hold off until the new constellation starts before doing these.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

You're welcome! This thread was starting to get buried, so I wanted to make sure no one forgot about it.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview