This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Slots : New Game of The Month for March

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Slots is the new game of the month for March 2021!

Pogo_Spike has gifted us 4 free badge challenges. If we complete them during the month of March, we will be awarded an animated bonus badge in early April.

https://classic.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-slots

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Don't forget to activate all four at once.

Ken, thought you were gonna make a bot for this, lol

Squid

Don't forget to hold off until the new constellation (3/7) if the pogis don't help you with the current constellation.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on March 01, 2021, 12:52:13 AM
Ken, thought you were gonna make a bot for this, lol

I said is should make on for this.  tongue.gif

But it was only going to auto collect the daily tokens - not play the game for you.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on March 02, 2021, 12:58:05 AM
I said is should make on for this.  tongue.gif

But it was only going to auto collect the daily tokens - not play the game for you.

I meant to activate the four challenges for us. When I originally posted about being able to activate all four at once if you are fast enough you said you should make a bot for doing it.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on March 02, 2021, 06:47:10 PM
I meant to activate the four challenges for us. When I originally posted about being able to activate all four at once if you are fast enough you said you should make a bot for doing it.

Oh that .. I though someone said they fixed it so you can't do it anymore.

Squid

I did it about two weeks ago and was able to activate 3 of 4 challenges at the same time.  I guess I wasn't fast enough for the 4th.

Mayhem

Squid

The same thing happened to me this morning.  I was able to activate 3 of the 4.

Mayhem

As for making a bot for it, the trick now is how to make something that would be compatible with all the different screen sizes.

Stinkerbell

So my second account is rank 10 and only has coin cards. Not quest cards. At what point do quest cards arrive?

Mayhem

Sorry, I don't know the answer for this one as I haven't gained many ranks yet.

Stinkerbell

I found this from a long ago post:

I'm not Jada, but have you been able to look in person at your friend's screen to see which Quest Card they've completed? 2400 FULL is the reward at 24+ hours for completing Quest Card 8.

It goes like this for completion rewards:

Quest Card 1: 200 every 6 hours (time reset if game is visited after first 6 hours) up to 800 for 24+ hours
Quest Card 2: 300 every 6 hours (time reset if game is visited after first 6 hours) up to 1200 for 24+ hours
Quest Card 5: 500 every 6 hours (time reset if game is visited after first 6 hours) up to 2000 for 24+ hours
Quest Card 8: 600 every 6 hours (time reset if game is visited after first 6 hours) up to 2400 for 24+ hours

Stinkerbell

The problem is, my 2nd account has never been able to do Quest Cards.... so I can't increase earnings. I'm at 1,200 for 24 hours. It just shows Coming Soon on the Quest Cards.

Squid

yeah, 2400 used to be the max until they increased it to 3600.  I don't know why you're not getting quest cards.  My primary account is maxed out and so is my secondary account.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

I am at 13. I will check to see how much it is. It increases after you finish 12 which was 2400.

Stinkerbell

I have not even been able to play one quest card. They keep saying that it is coming soon. I don't know if they shut them down for some reason or what happened. I mean, my secondary account cannot even play the same cards that my first account played so it's not necessarily that they are waiting for the next installment... The old installment isn't even available. My primary account I had no problem completing all of the quest cards and I earn 3600 coins every day.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview