This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cosmik Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Cosmik Chameleon Pogi Constellation starts on March 7th, 2021!

Dracorn hands over the reins to a free-wheeling friend named Cosmik Chameleon. Cosmik's Constellation will give you an opportunity to keep earning lots of new rewards, and this constellation will be starting out with a bang! Cosmik's all about living life colorfully, and they can't wait to share the love this spring with more challenges!

Just because chameleons have the uncanny ability to fit in no matter where they are doesn't mean they don't like to stand out a bit sometimes, too! And Cosmik is all about standing out in a crowd - to the point where it decided to up and sprout wings to go along with its spikes, Wyvern-style! That's right, this cuddly chameleon-esque creature is enshrined in the Pogi cosmos as a sweet-faced, winged reptile.

Cosmik's Constellation will feature eighteen reward tiers in Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers. We're spreading out your opportunity to earn those rewards you love – from Badges to Power-Ups and Gems! As always, you can climb the tiers by completing Daily, Weekly, and Premium Challenges in addition to participating in Events. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for extra Badge offerings, too!

Cosmik's Constellation will light up the skies until May 5th, 2021.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

These constellations are sure flying by fast.

Squid

They are!  I really thought I would make gold gems this current constellation.  I was wrong.  Pogo has made it hard to do without buying a great amount of challenges.  After the new constellation (after 5/5), I think I'm going to have a hard time reaching silver gems!  Good luck, everyone.

Mayhem

Squid

I'm off and running.  Getting the GOTM badges and lots of other stuff I've been putting off.  I hope I don't forget anything!

LittleFawn

From reading you will need even more  now to complete the tiers. They raised the amount needed. Good luck everyone.

Mayhem

I hope they don't ruin things by raising the requirements every constellation.

LittleFawn

It looks like that is what they are doing at the moment. I hope they do not either.

S1lent

Greetings,
Here are the requirements for the S1lver levels.  For Silver final 50 Gems...50,000 Pogis
Click on image to enlarge.
S1lent

LittleFawn

Can barely read that by the way. Thank you for sharing.

S1lent

Hi Fawn,
Just click on each section....It will get larger.
S1lent

Squid

thanks so much, S1lent.  I like to see what's needed coming up and you can't see until you reach that level (silver, gold).  Is it me or do these requirements seem the same as the last constellation?

LittleFawn

I think it is more but I might be wrong. I heard that it was more but do not hold me to that.

S1lent

Greetings,
Made the images full scale...Fawn was right again.  The requirements for Silver Final and second 50 Gems went from 48,400 to 50,000 this time.

Pogo upping the requirement each time.
I'll do better posting,
S1lent

Squid

Wrong again.  Thanks for the correct info.  I'm beginning to look at silver gems as my only hope.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
You will need to get 82,000 Pogis for the final gold gems...last constellation was 80,000 pogis...yup up 2,000 pogis.
Click on image to go large.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

I appreciate the heads-up, silent. I won't be able to make that, I'm afraid. They've priced me out of the running.

Darling SilverDodger

white flag.gif
Well, I had given up on getting to end without tons of gems used
I do think my life will be less stressful in the morning for it
So will only be doing the weekly badges for now
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview