PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:13:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to save your own life if you are choking

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This is a little different than I normally post, but I thought it worth sharing!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Definitely worth trying!  I learned a different way involving moving over to a counter or other stationery object that can meet right below the rib cage and thrust your body forward into it, hopefully forcing air in the lungs to dislodge the object.  I like this method in the video because I don't always have a counter around!

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on March 23, 2021, 12:39:40 AM
This is a little different than I normally post, but I thought it worth sharing!

This is an awesome way save yourself from chocking to death when alone. And would be good to post on every site you can think of that would accept it. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS MAYHEM! IT COULD BE A REAL LIFESAVER! (oops I didn't do something right) lol

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 23, 2021, 04:25:32 AM
Definitely worth trying!  I learned a different way involving moving over to a counter or other stationery object that can meet right below the rib cage and thrust your body forward into it, hopefully forcing air in the lungs to dislodge the object.

Oh, I never heard of your method .. but that should work as well!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview