PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:27:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AA still doesn't seem to work

Started by krispyballer,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispyballer

For some weird reason I can't get AA3 to work.It just sits there saying Looking for online game. I've done all the changes that have been posted like the color quality and resolution. I've also closed all the programs I was running and I've checked the plugin in the control panel and in the advanced settings of IE.

Is there anything else that can be done to get it to work?

The only program i've gotten to work is playbuddy's wordwhomp program but I don't like how it works. I couldn't get aboredprogrammers freewhomp to work. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to try them, I'd like to get the wordwhomp badge.

krispyballer

badcrazygirl

krispyballer

Yep XP pro.. I've already unchecked the smooth fonts effect button if that's what you're hinting at  ;)

badcrazygirl

krispyballer

finally got it working...thanks for the help though  ;D

badcrazygirl

krispyballer

Yea I guess I shoulda put my fix..  ::)

I uninstalled every type of Java I had on my computer.. i had quite alot since i've been programming in java lately  :P  ... I then installed MS Virtual Machine and it worked like a charm.

badcrazygirl

but Sun java works for me perfectly with all the programs now.

fatkid

Though it pains me to say it MS did it right when they created a JVM... Soon enough thought the MS JVM will be outdated and dead... Sun's JVM is just a P.O.S....  Great to use for programming in Java (as I have needed it for in the past) but for real-time running the Sun's JVM sucks bad...

sir

but they work to in sure that the grapics are good. lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview