This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anagrams: Cruising Challenges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has added 80 new levels to Anagrams today.

You can play 40 new Cruising Challenges in Timed Challenge Mode, and 40 new Cruising Time Challenges.

There are a total of 12 new badges, which can be earned by completing the levels.

https://www.pogo.com/games/anagrams
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I went in to play the new levels and everything is locked except the first challenge and puzzle 1 of the second challenge. I have to start all over in both Challenge and Timed Challenge.  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 20, 2021, 09:01:16 AM
I went in to play the new levels and everything is locked except the first challenge and puzzle 1 of the second challenge. I have to start all over in both Challenge and Timed Challenge.  swear2.gif
I think the same applied to me.  I went in last week and saw the same thing.  Haven't been back more recently.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 20, 2021, 10:38:40 AM
I think the same applied to me.  I went in last week and saw the same thing.  Haven't been back more recently.

Sadly, the auto isn't running smoothly. I'm using Mayhem's very awesome anagram program, but it needs me to be at the computer to input the words.

Squid

I just checked Anagrams.  Both my accounts have lost all progress following BOARDING CHALLENGE.  Both accounts had everything completed up to this latest 80 level addition.  When I think of the time I've put in, just to have it wiped out, I could get really angry.  Now, the only way to get these newly added levels is to complete all the other levels/challenges again.  I won't do it.  Pogo just pushed me a little closer to the door.  Grrrrr

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 20, 2021, 04:19:30 PM
I just checked Anagrams.  Both my accounts have lost all progress following BOARDING CHALLENGE.  Both accounts had everything completed up to this latest 80 level addition.  When I think of the time I've put in, just to have it wiped out, I could get really angry.  Now, the only way to get these newly added levels is to complete all the other levels/challenges again.  I won't do it.  Pogo just pushed me a little closer to the door.  Grrrrr

I'll be right behind you.

Mayhem

Squid

The daily challenge today had me stumped in one of the puzzles.  The auto and I could not get a final 5 letter word!  Anagram Solver to the rescue!  Who knew they would accept the proper noun, "YEMEN"?  Anagram Solver did!  Thanks so much for this great tool!

Mayhem

You're welcome and I'm glad you were able to get it done!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview