This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Snowbird Solitaire : New Game of The Month for May

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Snowbird Solitaire is the new game of the month for May 2021!

Pogo has made some changes, and the Game of the Month challenges are now on it's own new event landing page.

Players will now get their final reward badge immediately after completing all challenges. The challenges will only be available during the events. If players can't finish these in time, the challenges will disappear.

https://www.pogo.com/game-of-the-month

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

There were several constellations when I liked to bank these challenges.  I'm going to miss that.   If the date the constellation changes occurs near the middle of the month, you can use them in one constellation or the other but that's as good as the options get.  Thanks for the info.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Be careful which challenge you activate because you can't select a different one until you've completed the current one. It doesn't let you deactivate one of the challenges.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 01, 2021, 03:43:29 AM
Be careful which challenge you activate because you can't select a different one until you've completed the current one. It doesn't let you deactivate one of the challenges.

Yea, they did that as well as make it impossible to activate more than one at a time.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on May 01, 2021, 05:01:22 AM
Yea, they did that as well as make it impossible to activate more than one at a time.

Yep. Noticed that, too. They're making it harder and harder to get the constellation gems without making a purchase.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 01, 2021, 03:43:29 AM
Considering they all have to be completed, does it make a difference which you activate at any particular time?

Stinkerbell

Some are harder than others and might be impossible for some of us to complete without power ups.  I think you'll get the pogis you earned even if you don't complete all the badges.

Mayhem

Anyone else holding off on these until the next constellation starts?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 02, 2021, 12:46:16 AM
Anyone else holding off on these until the next constellation starts?

I wasn't smart enough to think of that. I wish I would've held off, but I was just in a hurry to get them done.

Squid

I needed the pogis for one account, so I did the GOTM challenges.  I'm holding off on doing them with my secondary account.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 02, 2021, 03:50:42 AM
I wasn't smart enough to think of that. I wish I would've held off, but I was just in a hurry to get them done.

I was going to do the same and then realized there was no rush to get them done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview