PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:41:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 months for $0.99

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

One of my old accounts got this:

Your Favorite Games Are Better Than Ever
Enjoy remastered classics and great new games on the brand-new Pogo. Come back now and get 3 months of Club Pogo for just $0.99 (then $6.99/month).

It won't let me choose to renew for a year, only monthly. The small print says:

* Free trial offer is available for first-time Club Pogo subscribers and former subscribers who have not had an active subscription in the last 30 days. Valid credit card or PayPal account required.

**The 3 months for $0.99 discount offer is being issued to you for promotional purposes only and does not have a cash value. Offer expires September 23, 2021 at 12:00AM PDT. Valid with 1-month for first-time Club Pogo with accounts activated between March 23, 2021 PDT and September 23, 2021 PDT on credit card and paypal purchases only. Current Club Pogo members excluded. Limit one offer per person per screen name. If you don't cancel your subscription before your free period ends, you agree that you will be charged $0.33 every month for the first 3 months, and then the full subscription fee of $6.99 every month after until you cancel.

So.... I guess I can do the 3 months, then cancel and re-subscribe for the yearly rate, correct?

Squid

I've had old accounts get this same offer.  Sounds good to me.  I presume they are trying to tempt you back with this offer and they will be happy to have you subscribe later at the regular rate.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview