PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:31:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

only poppit bingo and pogo slots cheat working

Started by annapooh34,

Previous topic - Next topic

annapooh34

I've downloaded a bunch of cheats and those are the only 2 i've been able to get to work. Word whomp, trizzle, spades, turbo 21, pogo bowl, pogo golf.  Poppit party tries to work but it won't actually do anything sometimes it makes a few pops but that's the extent of it. I've downloaded lots more but they all say searching for game area. I use chrome mostly but have tried them all on ff, opera, and edge is their a better browser or a setting i need to change. I had them a long time ago on my windows 7 and almost all worked. I was without a pc for a long time so not sure if it's incompatible with windows 10 or if i need to try something else. Also it also lowers the window to proper size the middle thing between the minimize and close window and have even done it manually myself. I really don't want to cancel but i need more games to work.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: annapooh34 on May 14, 2021, 05:48:48 PM
I've downloaded a bunch of cheats and those are the only 2 i've been able to get to work. Word whomp, trizzle, spades, turbo 21, pogo bowl, pogo golf.  Poppit party tries to work but it won't actually do anything sometimes it makes a few pops but that's the extent of it. I've downloaded lots more but they all say searching for game area. I use chrome mostly but have tried them all on ff, opera, and edge is their a better browser or a setting i need to change. I had them a long time ago on my windows 7 and almost all worked. I was without a pc for a long time so not sure if it's incompatible with windows 10 or if i need to try something else. Also it also lowers the window to proper size the middle thing between the minimize and close window and have even done it manually myself. I really don't want to cancel but i need more games to work.

Which auto are you trying to use? With PlayBuddy you down load 1 launcher/loader and the autos are built in. You don't download individual autos. There's another company but I can't remember the name, and those you download individually. You might go back to the page you originally purchased them from and contact support. We're not support here, just a great place to gather info and chat about Pogo.

C~M

You also must have zoom at 100% and other things that PlayBuddy tells you. If you need help with them you need to contact PlayBuddy about it, like Stinker said we aren't part of them, just the place to talk about Pogo and whatever.

S1lent

Greetings
In addition to the above comments.  Here is the link to run all of PlayBuddies autos.

https://playbuddy.com/

You might want to change browsers.  I like Chrome...but try Microsoft Edge or Opera.  I had some trouble with Torch...so deleted that one.

Good Luck and you will enjoy the 7 Day Free Trial.
S1lent aka Ken #2 aka Mex aka Kona

Mayhem

If you run into any issues using them, just click on the "bug" icon at the top of the program window.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview