This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New SCRABBLE Updates and Improvements

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Scrabble updates and improvements are coming soon to Pogo!

We're working hard to put the finishing touches on a big new update for SCRABBLE on Pogo!

We've been paying close attention to your feedback over the past few months, and we're making SCRABBLE even more irresistible with improved graphics, an updated interface, numerous back-end improvements, better performance across desktop and mobile, and multiple new game modes to play with friends or bots.

Start brushing up on your vocab words, the new SCRABBLE update is scheduled to arrive in JUNE, so stay tuned!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

snowflower

Mayhem

You're welcome! I'll be interesting to see what they've done with it.

Squid

I was just in bowling for the daily challenge.  I must say that I DO NOT like what they've done with THAT game.  I think it's terrible what they've done to immutable physics!

snowflower

What else is new, it wasn't broken so they fixed it, Squiddy!

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2021, 04:26:39 AM
I was just in bowling for the daily challenge.  I must say that I DO NOT like what they've done with THAT game.  I think it's terrible what they've done to immutable physics!

I agree, that game needs some work.

Stinkerbell

I never liked Pogo's Scrabble. I'm hoping the new and improved version actually IS improved. I wonder what kind of power ups this'll involve. I'm sure creating a need for power-ups is the driving factor behind NEW even if IMPROVED is sketchy.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 29, 2021, 09:55:40 AM
I never liked Pogo's Scrabble. I'm hoping the new and improved version actually IS improved. I wonder what kind of power ups this'll involve. I'm sure creating a need for power-ups is the driving factor behind NEW even if IMPROVED is sketchy.
Oh holy cow, more of their new and wonderful enlightening 'fixes!'  no-no.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 29, 2021, 09:55:40 AM
I wonder what kind of power ups this'll involve. I'm sure creating a need for power-ups is the driving factor behind NEW even if IMPROVED is sketchy.

I sure hope not! They need to take a break from that and bring back the classics people actually want to play.

snowflower

6_6.gif  You are SO right Mayhem!! A lot of us do get discouraged. They take the fun right out of the good ole Classics we all loved and 'wanted to play!'

Mayhem

Pogo can start by bringing back wonderland memories and perfect pair solitaire. I know I'm missing a few others too ...

Squid

MsMissy

I dont p[lay much scrabble at all, but wish they would bring back the 2 other games that Mayhem mentions .  hi11.gif

ARLENE Daly

I tried to use the new scrabble game this morning - I do not like it at all.  The mouse doesn't place the tiles, the screen is too small and you can enlarge it unless you lose part of the game tiles....I will not be playing this - its way to frustrating.

LittleFawn

The only gripe I have is the tiles do not go where they are supposed too. Oh I also play in full screen mode. People are saying the board is to small but to me it is not. Just my opinion.

Squid

I didn't have big issues with the game.  Some things take getting used to but it won't be hard.