PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:58:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New SCRABBLE Updates and Improvements

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

It seems a lot of people have problems with change and I can understand that. Sometimes I hate change but things change even if you do not want it too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on June 17, 2021, 06:16:09 AM
It seems a lot of people have problems with change and I can understand that. Sometimes I hate change but things change even if you do not want it too.

I wish someone could come up with a way to change the way change changes things ... like make change less...changing. More optional.  Open to interpretation.   bbq21.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 17, 2021, 08:43:40 AM
I wish someone could come up with a way to change the way change changes things ... like make change less...changing. More optional.  Open to interpretation.   bbq21.gif
It's good to hear from you for a change, Stinky

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2021, 09:33:28 AM
It's good to hear from you for a change, Stinky

You best change your tone!!!

Mayhem

I think it could use some small tweaks, but I didn't notice anything major here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2021, 12:51:39 AM
I think it could use some small tweaks, but I didn't notice anything major here.

"Tweaks" equals change. I don't like your level of negativity.

snowflower

Like Mayhem, I didn't find anything major either but I really preferred the regular board. Negative or not, it used to be the real Scrabble game and board. Now here's negativity, with Pogo if something works well it needs to be broken. They could have left us the old one, made the new version and let us choose which we preferred to play. Enough said.

C~M

I hope PB gets the buddy updated soon.

Mayhem

curling48

Would you please make the tray more user friendly so we can move the letters around at will as we try to form words.

Squid

Quote from: curling48 on June 19, 2021, 10:17:59 PM
Would you please make the tray more user friendly so we can move the letters around at will as we try to form words.
I agree.  The way the game allows us to move tiles in the tray is a bit awkward.  Pogo should tweak that.  I wish we had the power to do that here at Pogocheats but it's all up to Pogo.  Be sure to let them know, as will I.

C~M

Mayhem

Not yet.

I sent them an email about an hour ago and hopefully will hear back from them soon.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on June 30, 2021, 12:19:29 AM
Not yet.

I sent them an email about an hour ago and hopefully will hear back from them soon.

tumbsup.gif hi11.gif watching you.gif

Mayhem

PlayBuddy has just released the update to the Scrabble cheat.

catfancie

Squid

miawade

The idea is to take the word offered and change just one letter to make a new word ............

Example - trial

trial - flirt

If you want to play, I'm ready...................

flirt - frill

Squid

Quote from: miawade on November 20, 2021, 02:38:14 AM
The idea is to take the word offered and change just one letter to make a new word ............

Example - trial

trial - flirt

If you want to play, I'm ready...................

flirt - frill
Welcome, miawade.  These type of posts are fun but need to be put in the FUN and GAMES section.  This particular game can be found at:

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,27407.0.html