This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New on Pogo: Chat Privately with Your Friends

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Another highly requested feature has arrived on Pogo! Private Chat is here, giving you the ability to chat one on one with your Pogo friends. Private Chat works across all Pogo games, so you can even converse with friends playing different games.

Private Chat joins the existing Game Chat and Table Chat options, and you can switch seamlessly between all three while playing. You'll be able to catch up on anything you missed, as each session saves the most recent messages.

Private Chat is available to everyone with a free Pogo account or Club Pogo subscription, though you can only use it with players you have already friended.

To try Private Chat for yourself, just follow these steps :

1) Jump into any Pogo Game you want.
2) Click or tap the Chat icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to open Pogo Chat.
3) Click or tap on the "Private Chat" tab at the top of Pogo Chat.
4) Select anyone from the list of friends that appears, or use the search bar to quickly find someone specific.

Happy chatting!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Squid

catfancie

Mayhem it might be time to update VPMinimizer if it needs it. 

Mayhem

I haven't had anyone request a private chat with me. Are there any game stopping pop-ups when that happens?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 04, 2021, 12:36:04 AM
I haven't had anyone request a private chat with me. Are there any game stopping pop-ups when that happens?
Have you used your mouthwash?  I haven't played with the chat function yet but if I stumble upon something, I'll post it here.

MsMissy

Oh i like this feature, but i dont care to chat while playing a game.  hi11.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2021, 05:06:54 AM
I haven't played with the chat function yet but if I stumble upon something, I'll post it here.

I haven't messed with it much either. I disable third-party cookies, and this chat requires them to be enabled in order to use chat. Pogo needs to fix that!