This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pertinax the Persistent Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Partinex Constellation starts on July 5th!

On July 5th, all Pogi counts will be reset, giving everyone a chance to start fresh with a brand-new constellation. You'll be able to unlock more rewards climbing the Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers in the Constellation of Partinex the Persistent, a valiant but clumsy hero who remained undeterred in the face of giant boulders and deadly traps.

Curious about the history of this shimmering new Constellation? Our expert Astronomy Department was able to uncover a few details about this mysterious Partinex the Persistent.

With ill-fitting armor and a knack for losing his helmet, Pertinax never looked like a typical hero. Instead, it was his steadfast bravery that made him one. Despite a life burdened by large rolling boulders, man-eating plants, surprise cobras and so many poison darts, Pertinax remained undaunted and turned every setback into a comeback. Perhaps this is why his indomitable spirit still lights up the sky, inspiring modern day adventurers like Tex Carter to charge headfirst into danger.

The Pertinax the Persistent Constellation will light up the skies until September 2nd, 2021.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

I hunted around and couldn't find the info.  I'll check again once the constellation starts.  Because July and August have 31 days each and the constellations run 60 days (right?), the new constellation may end at the end of Sept 1st, with a new constellation starting on the 2nd.  THIS IS NOT VERIFIED.  Stay tuned...

Mayhem

The Pertinax the Persistent Constellation has started!

The new constellation will light up the skies until September 2nd, 2021.

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what you will need for final silver...40,400 pogis.
To make larger...just click on image.
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what you will need for final Gold.  You will need 64,400 pogis. Click on image to enlarge.
S1lent

Mayhem

Mayhem

Only 20 days to go! How is everyone doing on this constellation?

Squid

I think I'm doing ok.  I should make silver gems by the end of the constellation.  I'll do an accounting next week to see where I specifically sit with pogis.   I never even entertain the notion of making it to gold.

LittleFawn

Am on gold tier but I know I will not finish. I just try to get as many power ups as I can.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
By my calculations, you will receive the following:
12,000 Pogies from the 60 Daily's
12,800 Pogies from Wednesday's Challenges and Personal Challenges (Some of us might not have these)
  2,400 Pogies from two GOTM Challenges
27,200 Total Pogies "free" from POGO.

Good new.  POGO offers those Platimum Badges for 20 Gems and are worth 600 Pogies.

All for now...my wife just opened a new Box of Wine.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview