PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:45:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town: Sweet 'n' Sizzling BBQ Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Sweet Tooth Town "Sweet 'n' Sizzling BBQ" Event is now available.

Club Pogo members can play this event for a chance to earn a special badge. To get started, open Sweet Tooth Town and select the Town Hall. We need to complete all 7 levels to win the completion badge.

This one week event ends July 19th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet-tooth-town

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I was stuck on #3 for the longest time .. until I realized you can use the special button for the far left column. You just need clear one block out and have any other piece has fall in to it. I hope this helps anyone else stuck on that level.

Squid

I'll have to check it out.  I'm not sure I understand about level 3 but I'll give it a go!

Mayhem

Yeah, I didn't explain it very well. Once you see level 3, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2021, 11:52:01 AM
Yeah, I didn't explain it very well. Once you see level 3, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
OMG... did everybody see that??  Mayhem is impugning my SWT abilities!  Well, listen up, Mr. Man, I'll show you!  I'll get to level 3!  So there! HA HA!

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 14, 2021, 04:38:15 PM
OMG... did everybody see that??  Mayhem is impugning my SWT abilities!  Well, listen up, Mr. Man, I'll show you!  I'll get to level 3!  So there! HA HA!

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

embrace.gif

Any tips for level 4? I can clear the top or bottom squares - not both. I just run out of moves.

Mayhem

I finally made it past level 4 and now on level 6. I just may be able to complete this ..

Mayhem

I may have spoken too soon. That level isn't as easy as it looks.

How is everyone else progressing in it?

Mayhem

I'm still not able to get past it. I wish they didn't rotate the board. That has messed things up for me more than once.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

catfancie

I've given up on it as I can't even get past Level 2.  Tried it several times already.

Mayhem

I managed to finish this one today.  If they continue to be that difficult going forward, I won't be doing them.

Also, just a reminder that this event ends tonight!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview