PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:57:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Buddy

Started by foxy,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy

can not get any of my play buddy to work aug 24

Mayhem

Hi Foxy!

What happens exactly when you try to run them? Does the game window shrink?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sue 755

I have tried several times to play daily sudko and it says searching for game area, I did submit a bug report but still not working

catfancie

I've tried both of today's challenges and now starting my daily's and it doesn't see any of the games.  All I am getting is Searching for game area.  It doesn't shrink the windows at all.  Tried it with Slots, & Mahjong Sanctuary so far and of course what ever was Daily.
Not working.

snowflower

arthur

the games do not shrink with the play buddy now ea's update of pogo ruined it

Mayhem

Thanks for the info!

I'll email PlayBuddy and see if they are aware of this.

catfancie

Mayhem I've submitted two bug reports to them tonight. 
And I've received the auto-reply from them.  Hopefully you have a different way of reaching them besides the bug report buttons.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on August 24, 2021, 07:51:35 PM
Hopefully you have a different way of reaching them besides the bug report buttons.

Yes, I do. I've already contacted them and just waiting for a reply.

nanny2

crying10.gif Mine is doing the same thing/ Sent 3 bug reports/No answer!!

jenkins_tia

I too am getting this just trying to think for those having problems are you on the new windows I am getting same issue worked before tried all 3 browsers (chrome firefox and edge) same issue says playing but not doing a thing it is not reducing the window I am I am glad it is not just me  I also put in a bug report

nanny2

Jenkins ,yes on Windows 10 mine is doing just like yours/ worked great Monday/ after that just sits saying searching for game. Just wish they would tell us something!!

LittleFawn

I to was having issues but got it to work by minimizing the window but it took several tries to do this.

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on August 25, 2021, 10:43:43 AM
I to was having issues but got it to work by minimizing the window but it took several tries to do this.
Thank you for that hint LittleFawn, it worked on Mahjong Sanctuary and Poppit very well. But even though it played Crossword Cove, not one of them counted, lol. I guess that one will just have to wait. Thanks for posting it!   blowkisses.gif

frustrated

Quote from: LittleFawn on August 25, 2021, 10:43:43 AM
Did you measure the screen? I cant get the right sizw

snowflower

Quote from: frustrated on August 25, 2021, 02:27:59 PM
Did you measure the screen? I cant get the right sizw
What I did was minimize the screen, they seemed to work that way. But if it doesn't, then try minimally inching it smaller until you see it works. And it's best centered and then a bit to the left on your screen. Hope this helps. GL!!!

whats up???

please can anyone tell us when play buddy will be working again..ty so much for your time

sue 755

LittleFawn

They still work if you minimize the window.

snowflower

Quote from: whats up??? on August 25, 2021, 04:30:26 PM
please can anyone tell us when play buddy will be working again..ty so much for your time
I'm sorry, we don't know. We support Play Buddy but this isn't their site.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview