Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Buddy

Started by foxy,

Previous topic - Next topic

whats up???

Mayhem

You can contact them through the "Report a Bug" feature in the buddy.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jenkins_tia

I am sorry I see that that sounds cross not mad at you just wish I could hear something back

Mayhem

No worries!

PlayBuddy is aware of this issue, and I'm sure they're working on a fix for it. If they started to respond to all the bug reports, that would just delay the update even more.

jenkins_tia

mayhem can you do us a favor if you hear back from them can you let us know

Mayhem

Of course, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear from them.

A Crawford

My play buddy will not work. I am up to date with my subs I have tried many times to contact Play Buddy with no response.I can get the buddy on my screen  it then tells me searching for the game'' when it is on the screen. Please fix my problem ..it is driving me mad

Squid

Try to minimize and slightly resize the game window.  Most people are having success with this.

whats up???

HI Was wondering if there was any news on the cheats not working...and how do you minimize the window.??

Kitty cat

Hello! Any news from playbudy yet? Mine is still notworking? How do you resize your screen? Thank you!

snowflower

Quote from: whats up??? on August 26, 2021, 09:58:24 AM
HI Was wondering if there was any news on the cheats not working...and how do you minimize the window.??
We haven't heard anything of yet. Here's how you MINIMIZE your screen. On your top tool bar at the far right you'll see a little double box. Click on that and it will MINIMIZE your screen. To MAXIMIZE your screen again, click on the full box in the same place. GL whats up..

joy1970

I am also having the same problem. As you can see by my words I have done everything to make it work and nothing. please inform

Mayhem

We just have to wait for PlayBuddy to release a fix. I do not have an ETA on that yet.

nanny2

Ditto Joy I try everything just No luck!!Wonder if we will get credit for the days its been down!!No use doing screen shot,they will not answer!!

Squid

sorry, everyone.  I just readjusted my minimized screen size by a millimeter or two and the auto started.  You can grab the edge of the game window and drag it out or in a bit.  Give it a try.

Mayhem

PlayBuddy was out of town when everything broke. They're back now and will be rolling out a mass update soon to fix this issue.

Squid

arthur

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview