PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 09:20:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updates on the Mini Mall, Amazing Minis and More

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Minis are on the move! Due to popular demand, Minis are moving to the new Pogo with some exciting changes. While we work on making the big move happen, the Mini Mall will remain open on Pogo Classic, and all available items are yours free.

Additionally, we'll be retiring the Amazing Minis page in 30 days. We want to give a special shout-out to all the talented community members who participated over the years. Thanks to you, Amazing Minis truly lived up to the name! Be sure to stop by and take screenshots of any moments you want to remember before this feature retires. While we're sad to see Amazing Minis go, we know the Pogo Community's creativity and ingenuity will live on!

When Minis arrive on the new Pogo this fall, there will be one major change to make things more interesting. You'll be able to use any item you want from the entire Mini Item library! This means every item from the start of Minis, not just what's in the Mini Mall now. Best of all, all items will be 100% free. You'll be able to update your Mini as often as you want, too. With so many items as your disposal, we know you'll have a lot of mixing and matching to do.

Thanks again to all of you for sharing your love of Minis with us. Your passion and enthusiasm convinced us to make a lasting home for Minis on the new Pogo, and we can't wait to see your Mini creations this fall!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I miss the minis.  I always enjoyed dressing up.  I haven't changed mine in ages because it was sort of ... fruitless.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 25, 2021, 10:14:48 AM
I miss the minis.  I always enjoyed dressing up.  I haven't changed mine in ages because it was sort of ... fruitless.
I know what you mean Squiddy..

Mayhem

I haven't changed mine in years, but now they're bringing it to the new website I may update it.

Stinkerbell

This makes me happy! I also loved dressing up for the holidays and seasons.

Mayhem

I had a feeling Pogo would do this. There was quite a stir on the forums when people thought the Minis were being removed.

MsMissy

I myself also like the minis . Like to change them when the Holidays come up.   tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

All items are going to 100% free, so I'll do a makeover once Pogo moves everything to the new site.