This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mariam the Swift Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Mariam the Swift Constellation starts on September 3rd!

A brand-new constellation is on the way, which means time is running out to complete the Partinex the Persistent Constellation. You have until 11:59 pm on September 2nd to collect as many Pogis as you can to climb the tiers and unlock stellar rewards like power-ups, badges and even Pogo Gems. Earning Pogis is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly and Premium Challenges in your favorite Pogo games.

On September 3rd, all Pogi counts will be reset as we start a new constellation. You'll be able to unlock more rewards by climbing the Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers with the brand-new constellation of Mariam the Swift. Keep your eyes on the stars!

Mariam the Swift blazes a trail across the sky, kicking up stardust in her wake. In ancient times, she was a storied charioteer and horse trainer with a need for speed and a knack for overtaking the competition. As her skill grew and ambitions blossomed, she traded racetracks for the sky, taking her horses and chariot along for the ride. Her daredevil skills and effortless grace still inspire many, including aerobatic ace and namesake Mariam Thompson, who settles for nothing but perfection as she soars through the sky.

The Mariam the Swift Constellation will light up the skies until November 1st, 2021.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

These constellations are sure flying by pretty fast.

Mayhem

We have the new GOTM and whatnot coming up, so be sure to save your Pogis for this constellation.

Squid

Mayhem

Yeah, I've been doing the same thing. I need a strong start!

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
You will need 66,000 Pogis for Gold.
S1lent
Here are the awards. Just click on Pic to enlarge

Mayhem

Thanks for posting that!

So it's only a little more Pogis than the last constellation.

Squid

LittleFawn

I do not weven bother looking anymore to see how much is needed. I just do the badges. If you look it takes even longer.

S1lent

Greetings Fawn and all you other PogoCheats,
Your comments make me think.  What are we after/chasing?  Is it Badges, Tokens (Nope, They are gone) or is it now Pogis?  Maybe it is just Fun? 

Do not ask me how much I've spent on Gems! Do not ask me how much I've spent on autos!

Money well spent,
S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 04, 2021, 02:33:07 PM
I do not weven bother looking anymore to see how much is needed. I just do the badges. If you look it takes even longer.

I noticed that too. I'll do a spot check once in a while to see where I'm at though.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 04, 2021, 06:41:29 PM
Greetings Fawn and all you other PogoCheats,
Your comments make me think.  What are we after/chasing?  Is it Badges, Tokens (Nope, They are gone) or is it now Pogis?  Maybe it is just Fun? 

In the beginning for me, it was all about badges. Then I went after tokens for a little while so I could afford to play in the Texas Hold'em no limits rooms.

Squid

For me, it's all about the pogis.  I love getting the gems as a reward.

LittleFawn

Does not matter to me as I can buy gems pretty much anytime.I have no motivation anymore of getting anything done. I just get the badges done and that is about it.

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 06, 2021, 06:25:19 AM
Does not matter to me as I can buy gems pretty much anytime.I have no motivation anymore of getting anything done. I just get the badges done and that is about it.
Me, I just play the games and challenges I like. That's the only way it's 'fun' for me anymore. But for those who play for pogis, enjoy!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 06, 2021, 06:17:28 AM
For me, it's all about the pogis.  I love getting the gems as a reward.

The gems are nice, and it's one of the main reasons I put in good effort for each of the constellations.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview