This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Garden Blast is now available for all Pogo players!

Match and Blast colorful tiles in this Garden Blast, a relaxing puzzle blast online game that has you assisting Antony the Ant in clearing out Garden Goals by matching 2 or more same-colored tiles.

Antony needs your help growing out his gardens, but there's a lot of maintenance and obstructions standing in his way. In Garden Blast, Antony will have a few goals needed to complete a level. These can range from blasting a specific amount of tiles off, or clearing out spider webs from the board. Each level will have its own unique goal.

To blast tiles of the board, you only need to click on groups of 2 or more same-colored tiles to have them removed. This will cause even more tiles to fall down onto the board which could lead to even larger matches. Don't get too click happy. Each blast counts as a move, and Antony is challenging you by completing his goals in a limited amount of moves.

You can create boosters by making large tiles matches. Making matches of 5 or more tiles will create Rockets, Bombs and Disco Flower Balls that can be used to can help clear out large amounts of tiles. These boosters may even remove some tougher garden obstacles.

If your stuck, Antony can request some power-up help from Kiki. Kiki will allow you strategically remove single tiles, whole rows, or even columns to setup larger tiles matches or outright remove some garden obstacles. Strategically remove tiles, create boosters or utilize Kiki to complete goals with as man moves remaining. The more moves remaining, the more stars you'll earn for the level.

Collecting 20 stars will reward you with a Star Chest which is how you can get some free boosters, power-ups and seed funds.

As you unlock more levels, new garden obstacles with fun new mechanics will be introduce to challenge your puzzle solving skills. In no time you'll be a Gardening Pro!

https://www.pogo.com/games/garden-blast

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks.  I hope other people like it but I'm over the matchy games.

Stinkerbell

I'm not finding any way to replay levels, so some future challenges might be difficult to complete.

LittleFawn

From reading on the forums you cannot repeat levels in this game.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

I played a few games and I don't mind it. They don't have anything in place to slow the game down .. and you can click pretty fast.

It does get more difficult after the first 20 levels though.

Mayhem

Is anyone playing this game manually? or just waiting for the cheat?

LittleFawn

I do not have access yet so I cannot answer this yet. All I have read on the forums are complaints about this game. Seems very few like it in its current form.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 13, 2021, 12:50:56 AM
Is anyone playing this game manually? or just waiting for the cheat?

I played manually but it gets harder as you go so I stopped and am waiting for an auto in case pogo gives a challenge before the auto is ready.

Squid

I played to level 10 or 11 ?  I stopped.  I'll wait for the auto.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 13, 2021, 04:50:56 AM
I do not have access yet so I cannot answer this yet. All I have read on the forums are complaints about this game. Seems very few like it in its current form.

It's really not that bad. They do need to make it so we can replay the levels though.

S1lent

MsMissy

So i see that you have to have access to this game. Well im not sure what thatmeans, but i will find out  if i can try the game.. thanks for the info.

LittleFawn

They say 50 percent have access to this game. Still have no access and neither do my other accounts which I find kind of weird. Just waiting patiently and I am not a big fan on how they released this. I understand why but does not sit well with me.

Mayhem

It shouldn't be long before everyone gets access to the game. I'm surprised you guys don't have it already.

Squid

I agree.  I thought it would be site-wide by now

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 17, 2021, 11:24:55 AM
I agree.  I thought it would be site-wide by now

It's really a pretty simple game. I'm surprised it's taking them so long to roll it out. To everyone, that is.

Mayhem

I hope the delay is just them working on an update so you can replay the levels.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 19, 2021, 12:49:22 AM
I hope the delay is just them working on an update so you can replay the levels.
cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview