This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I'd like to see lots of weekly challenges for this one too, as it plays very quickly and wouldn't take long to complete.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Page is not found today.  I've had the game before but I guess they took it away.

LittleFawn

I have a feeling this game is no where ready. Sounds like they are trying to fix a lot of issues people were having.

Mayhem

The biggest issue is not being able to reply the levels. Otherwise, future challenges could become very difficult.

LittleFawn

I can see that would be a problem at some point. It is strange that they would not let you replay levels. Every game has that ability in it.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2022, 05:48:11 AM
Except Snowbird Solitaire, QA, ...

But once you complete an area, you at least have the option to get random games to try, like QA. I don't like it when they force you to win a level to complete a challenge. Does that make sense? My head is in a fog this morning.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 26, 2022, 06:53:30 AM
But once you complete an area, you at least have the option to get random games to try, like QA. I don't like it when they force you to win a level to complete a challenge. Does that make sense? My head is in a fog this morning.
My head might be just as foggy.  I thought we were talking about being able to pick and choose levels, like in Peggle Blast and Cookie Connect.  You can always go back in QA and Snowbird Solitaire and play the game but the level chosen is random (and not always a great level).  If I'm off-base, just feel sorry for the poor girl and keep walking... LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2022, 12:28:38 PM
My head might be just as foggy.  I thought we were talking about being able to pick and choose levels, like in Peggle Blast and Cookie Connect.  You can always go back in QA and Snowbird Solitaire and play the game but the level chosen is random (and not always a great level).  If I'm off-base, just feel sorry for the poor girl and keep walking... LOL

Yeah, I'm talking random games which is better than not being able to do anything except the next level in the game all the time.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 26, 2022, 07:01:10 AM
The link is saying page not found now.

You mean the game link? It's still working here.

LittleFawn

My guess is that only half have access to this game. Nobody has posted recently in the forum for this game. I asked a question a few days ago and that was it. Hope they are able to work out all the kinks in this game.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 27, 2022, 12:51:42 AM
You mean the game link? It's still working here.
Yes.  There was a time when I had access to the game but now that's the message I get when I use the link.

Mayhem

Oh, you lost access to it? That's odd.

Did you ever play much of it? I wonder if they're removing users who are not actively testing it.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on February 28, 2022, 12:47:52 AM

Did you ever play much of it? I wonder if they're removing users who are not actively testing it.

I still have it and don't play it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 28, 2022, 12:47:52 AM

I played it the day I had access and haven't been back.  I did not like the game and they must know it.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview