Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Gannan

youreadyp

been a club popgo memeber for years i always keep renewing because i love the marathon challenges however this garden blatymay stop me from finishing the marathon really not too happy

Squid

Quote from: Chris Gannan on August 22, 2022, 10:24:44 AM
How do you go back and play lower levels>
I'm sorry!  You can't replay levels.  I know... it stinks.

Quote from: youreadyp on August 22, 2022, 10:36:11 AM
been a club popgo memeber for years i always keep renewing because i love the marathon challenges however this garden blatymay stop me from finishing the marathon really not too happy
Garden Blast and Quinn's Aquarium are two games making people rethink their relationship with Pogo!

S1lent

Hi Chris,
Garden Blast only lets you go forward.  Additionally, once you have ranked out at level 740, you will only be able to play random levels.

I think this is more of a "guy" game.  I love it.
S1lent

If anyone needs help.  I can get it done.

Puggle

Stuck on 40 no way I can get past without paying current challenge pass 20 levels. I so wish there was a way to start over. Helllpppp

Twyankee420

girls18.gif I have never quite a challenge but I can't get past level 50. grrrr 17/25 so close this game sucks 

Manipi_

This game is hard to pass levels once you get up into the 30 levels.  I need to win 30 games in the marathon challenge?  That's pretty brutal and I believe almost impossible.  Very disappointing for this pogo fan.

pogofool

chattipatti

can not do puzzel 200.  random repeats after all levels are done. 270. of them.  every10th one is harder.   it's as bad as Quinns.  gotta buy power up to win.
pogo is all money 💰 🤑 💸

Journi20

Quote from: chattipatti on September 01, 2022, 03:46:47 PM
can not do puzzel 200.  random repeats after all levels are done. 270. of them.  every10th one is harder.   it's as bad as Quinns.  gotta buy power up to win.
pogo is all money 💰 🤑 💸
I just can't get pass level 200

wanda poole

Ive spent my last dollar trying to get past level 204..spent 40.00 nothing cant replay levels either..missed out on a lot of badges because of this..Pogo sucks now..all about the money does not care about long time members ..we made pogo we built it up..

randall stevens

S1lent

Greetings,
It appears some of our players have not read the "Help" section on the bottom right.  This game is really easy.  I played all levels manually.  Got to learn how to get two "boosters" together.  They don't always have to be the "Disco" Balls.  Get a "Bomb" and "Rocket" or two "Bombs" together.  You will be on easy street.
S1lent
BTW...I will help anyone finish this Fun yes Fun Game off for you.
Be sure to open your prizes.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

BABYTINKERBELL

S1lent

Quote from: Twyankee420 on August 26, 2022, 10:32:46 PM
girls18.gif I have never quite a challenge but I can't get past level 50. grrrr 17/25 so close this game sucks

Hi TwYankee420,
Hope this video helps with that level 50.
S1lent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5oZMSRLspU

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

People are getting that much by duplicating webpage to get extra boosters and coins. Not everyone is doing this but I read from another site about this.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 18, 2022, 09:05:40 PM
People are getting that much by duplicating webpage to get extra boosters and coins. Not everyone is doing this but I read from another site about this.

no-no.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview