Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 18, 2022, 09:05:40 PM
People are getting that much by duplicating webpage to get extra boosters and coins.

I've not heard of this one before ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 20, 2022, 12:26:21 AM
I've not heard of this one before ...

To duplicate a web page you right click on the tab of the page you want to duplicate and click duplicate. HOW that gets the extra stuff, I don't know.

LittleFawn

You right click on the page you want to duplicate then you just collect the boosters or chest page by page.

Squid

I just tried.  Once collected there was no more stuff, even on duplicated pages.

LittleFawn

When doing this I started with the duplicated pages first then ended up on the page I originally was on.

Mayhem

Oh wow, I'm sure Pogo will put a stop to that real soon.

catfancie

HELP !!!!!   
I am stuck on level 200 for over a week now and can't get past it.   I am working on the 4th Monthly Badge, all this time and only have 10 out of 35 wins.
Any information would be greatly appreciated as there is only one more day to the month before they remove the badge.  The first 3 of the monthly were quite easy to complete.  But I am stumped by level 200. 

LittleFawn

I had to use power ups on that one to get past it.

raine56

I have managed to finish all the levels on Garden Blast so should be able to play random levels.  The first time I tried to open the game after finishing all levels it won't load past 80%.  I have cleared cache, checked browsers were up to date, tried different browsers, restarted comp, tried different comp and ran CCleaner.  I was told to refresh and it would come up.  Well that not working been refreshing multiple times for days.  Never loads.  I am angry because I bought the extra challenges on Roller Disco and now can't play them.  Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?.  I went onto EA HQ to report it and multiple people had already reported same problem as me months ago.  As usual pogo has done nothing.

S1lent

Greetings Raine,
Here is the solution.  Don't worry about browsers.  Don't worry about CCleaner.  Don't worry about clearing your cache.
Just hit the "Go back arrow" on the top of the screen.
100% of the time it works.  It will for you too.
WOW...I'm a little to fat to step out on that limb.
S1lent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UktbNu2YHis

raine56

I Have tried your solution multiple times. Game still only load to 80%.

S1lent

Hey Raine,
I'm so sorry my tip did not work.
I'll give Pogo a call today.

Additionally, this is what another person said.

S1lent

Diana says

September 9, 2022 at 9:14 pm

I finished level 260 and now it says play random level and when i tried to go back today to play it wont load it goes to 80 percent then sits there. It wont go into the game anymore.

Can't call today...wait time 103 minutes

raine56

Thanks for trying to help.  It's just so annoying to have bought the badges then I can't play.

Mayhem

Have you tried using a different web browser? Or is this a level 200 bug that everyone is experiencing?

LittleFawn

I have not had this bug yet. I am past 200. Pogo can be so quirky at times.

raine56

I have completed all the levels.  I am now able to play random levels but have never been able to load the game past 80% since I finished all the levels.  My other account which is at level 163 opens and plays fine.  I have tried every browser with same result.

Mayhem

I'm not having any issues here, but then again I'm not level 200 yet.

Squid

I don't know if this will give you any valuable info but I can try loading your account on my puter.  You know how to reach me.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview