This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Thanks Squid.  I have tried on four different comps and just get same problem.  80% and just hangs.  I have given up bothering.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Poetessa2359

I cannot get past level 109, no matter how I try, and can't get any bonuses until I pass 110. I feel like they make it so hard, so you will have to buy tons of powerups to finish the level. I am giving up on this stupid game!

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on August 22, 2022, 11:59:38 AM
I'm sorry!  You can't replay levels.  I know... it stinks.

Garden Blast and Quinn's Aquarium are two games making people rethink their relationship with Pogo!

Agreed

Thanks to you all I have made it past level 200. It is crazy this game has to go so far before being able to replay levels. But I am on the way with it anyway

On a personal note, I see it was June since I last posted. Things have slowly gotten better over the summer. I am now in the process though of selling my house and hopefully moving. But as I say things are improving even though with the odd hiccup along the way.  tumbsup.gif  Hope everyone is doing well.

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on October 16, 2022, 10:14:43 PM
On a personal note, I see it was June since I last posted. Things have slowly gotten better over the summer. I am now in the process though of selling my house and hopefully moving. But as I say things are improving even though with the odd hiccup along the way.  tumbsup.gif  Hope everyone is doing well.
Good luck with the move!  I've moved many times.  It's awful... especially as we grow older.

Mayhem

Moving can be a pain, but it's also a great way to get rid of stuff you no longer need!

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on October 17, 2022, 03:38:57 AM
  Good luck with the move!  I've moved many times.  It's awful... especially as we grow older.
Thank you. It is awful. If your all packed and can hire someone to load and unload then its great lol

Quote from: Mayhem on October 18, 2022, 12:50:08 AM
Moving can be a pain, but it's also a great way to get rid of stuff you no longer need!

So true.. I have gotten rid of quite a bit so far. To sell the house, I had to pack up a lot so the pictures for viewing would look better. Amazing how much clutter one can get sometimes lol

Mayhem

Quote from: smokyrain on October 22, 2022, 08:53:44 PM
Amazing how much clutter one can get sometimes lol

Indeed! I recently found how much clutter I had in my storage room. Long story short, about a month ago, the kitchen sink drain pipe broke and it was leaking water inside the wall down to the basement. The entire wall had to be removed, along with almost everything in the storage room.

Thankfully, it was covered by house insurance, so everything was done for me.

Squid

I cleaned out the cabinet in my bathroom vanity last night and couldn't believe the clutter I had in there, never mind a real storage area.  Ugh, I dread going through my house.

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on October 24, 2022, 12:17:54 AM
Indeed! I recently found how much clutter I had in my storage room. Long story short, about a month ago, the kitchen sink drain pipe broke and it was leaking water inside the wall down to the basement. The entire wall had to be removed, along with almost everything in the storage room.

Thankfully, it was covered by house insurance, so everything was done for me.
Yes thankfully it was covered and done for you

Quote from: Squid on October 24, 2022, 05:19:43 AM
I cleaned out the cabinet in my bathroom vanity last night and couldn't believe the clutter I had in there, never mind a real storage area.  Ugh, I dread going through my house.
I know I had to just quit staring at it all and getting depressed, and just picked a spot and started lol.

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on October 24, 2022, 11:47:58 AM
I know I had to just quit staring at it all and getting depressed, and just picked a spot and started lol.
Mayhem!!  Smoky's going to make me be a grown up about it!  Make her stop!    stop.gif

smokyrain

snowflower

Quote from: smokyrain on October 16, 2022, 10:14:43 PM
Agreed

Thanks to you all I have made it past level 200. It is crazy this game has to go so far before being able to replay levels. But I am on the way with it anyway

A Yard sale helps to make some extra $$$ which can relieve some of the moving pain, that's if you're able and have time. GL with your move. Been there, done that too ... ugh.

Mayhem

I think I should start getting rid of stuff now. I was in the storage bin tonight and I see a of stuff I don't need ...

smokyrain

Quote from: snowflower on October 24, 2022, 04:44:26 PM
A Yard sale helps to make some extra $$$ which can relieve some of the moving pain, that's if you're able and have time. GL with your move. Been there, done that too ... ugh.

Thank you snowflower. I have thought of selling a few things as well. And a lot went to the garbage lol.

Quote from: Mayhem on October 25, 2022, 12:37:28 AM
I think I should start getting rid of stuff now. I was in the storage bin tonight and I see a of stuff I don't need ...

giggle2.gif it does happen lol

snowflower

Quote from: smokyrain on October 25, 2022, 09:00:35 AM
Thank you snowflower. I have thought of selling a few things as well. And a lot went to the garbage lol.

giggle2.gif it does happen lol
tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
WOW...I spend a fortune on Seed Funds!!! JK...been cheating Pogo in my spare time.
S1lent

Look at those "free" Boosters and Power-Ups.  I love cheating Pogo.
Also note the new Seed Fund total.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview