Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 02, 2022, 01:02:24 PM
Greetings,
WOW...I spend a fortune on Seed Funds!!! JK...been cheating Pogo in my spare time.
S1lent

How come you never opened the chests?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
I just play manual and see how many chests I can get.  Yes manual.  The Power-Ups and Seed are another story.
Love this site,
S1lent

Mayhem

Yeah, I don't always use a cheat either. I play all of the events manually.

LittleFawn

I have noticed after you finish all 260 levels it is hard to load the game and it tends to freeze.

minimarshs

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 11, 2022, 10:22:36 AM
I have noticed after you finish all 260 levels it is hard to load the game and it tends to freeze.
Sorry to hear that, I don't have any problem with the game myself.  I hope it rights itself for you, and soon.

S1lent

Hi minimarshs,
You can just hit the "refresh" arrow-circle or on a Windows Computer your function key F5.
Might have to do it a couple of times.
Good Luck
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
I guess 10 Million Seeds is enough for me.  Don't want to attract attention to the POGO Police.  What would I do if I get Banned?
S1lent

smokyrain

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 14, 2022, 05:03:41 PM
Greetings,
I guess 10 Million Seeds is enough for me.  Don't want to attract attention to the POGO Police.  What would I do if I get Banned?
S1lent

Wow look at you go. Congrats  cheesy.gif

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 14, 2022, 05:03:41 PM
Greetings,
S1lent

I say go for 20 million!

HappyHour42

swear2.gif I'm on level 245 and it is really hard.  I've been playing manually and I can work on some levels 15 to 20 times. I'm taking a break from it for a while.  Good luck to everyone playing it.

joy1970

I do not know where to go , or ask.  Wednesday Weekly Challenges ask to win 25 games . My cheat only does 260 levels. I have been trying to win at my 265 and have not won it  Can someone help me get answer , or can play it for me
Thank you

LittleFawn

Go on youtube and look up the level you are having issues with. It should help you understand on how to do the level you are stuck on.

joy1970

I went to U tube. Won the game , by 3 remaining , not 10 or more. I can play the game , but you cheap dose not work on 10, more.
Thank you tho. Not ready to use my gem

Mayhem

Pogo will hopefully adjust the weekly challenge at some point. You are not alone with this issue.

Stinkerbell

I've played 6 games, won 1 but not with 10 remaining.  This one stinks worse than Inky.

tvc

ya not gonna bother with this one not very attainable

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tvc on January 04, 2023, 08:41:14 AM
ya not gonna bother with this one not very attainable

On the bright side, if there is one, it'll be saved as a personal challenge if you don't complete it this week.

raine56

I found I could play garden blast again after they added more levels.  I guess the problem was their end even though they kept telling me it was all me. Phfft.  I cannot honestly remember winning a game with 10 moves left.  Most games don't have enough moves total for you to do this.  Unless I use PUs for every move.  What idiot thought this was a good idea for a challenge. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview