PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:15:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Garden Blast

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on January 04, 2023, 01:33:07 PM
I found I could play garden blast again after they added more levels.  I guess the problem was their end even though they kept telling me it was all me. Phfft.  I cannot honestly remember winning a game with 10 moves left.  Most games don't have enough moves total for you to do this.  Unless I use PUs for every move.  What idiot thought this was a good idea for a challenge. 
Pogo always seems to make some very strange decisions.  Did anyone notice the weirdness of collecting coins in Yahtzee beginning on 1/1/23?  Ugh.

LittleFawn

For Garden Blast I would highly suggest if you get an easy level duplicate that tab and you will get the badge that way. I know most levels are difficult but there are some that are easy and just duplicate the tab so you will have the same board.

raine56

I don't have random levels.  I find all the 270 levels way to hard to have 10 moves left.  I don't know how to do that duplicate tab thing. Whenever I followed the instructions, it didn't work.  So obviously doing something wrong but couldn't work out what

Mayhem

Pogo really needs to adjust this challenge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

I was at level 271 so decided to see if I could do any games with 10 moves left.  I got a few but ended up finishing levels to 280.  I got random levels to play and guess what?  I am back to loading to 80% and no further.  This game does not like me.

Squid

LittleFawn

For me when it gets stuck at loading screen I have to load page again to load it correctly. Pogo really needs to fix this issue.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on January 05, 2023, 07:45:50 AM
For me when it gets stuck at loading screen I have to load page again to load it correctly. Pogo really needs to fix this issue.

They're too busy upgrading things that already work to work on things that are broken.

Mayhem

Even with that said, I can't see Pogo not changing the requirements.

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what I suggest to get your Garden Blast to load.  I had the problem again after trying to get Chrome to load faster...big mistake on my part...lost all of my passwords (luckily I have them save on an Excel Spread Sheet).  I tried to reset Chrome...no help.  So, I just removed Chrome (BUT SAVED ALL MY DATA INCLUDING PASSWORDS)  and then just reinstalled a new version of Chrome.

If you still have problems, open your Task Manager (just right click on the taskbar) and I ended several of the memory hogs.
Hope this helps
Pogo is aware of the problem.  However, they are leaving it up to us to solve.
S1lent

From the internet.

Why won't Pogo games load?
Try clearing your browser's cache. You can find steps to do that by searching for your browser name + "clear cache" in a search engine like Google. Disable any pop-up blockers that you use. These apps can sometimes get in the way of Pogo from running properly in your browser.

You need these specs to play HTML 5 games
Windows 10
•   12 GB of system RAM
•   Chrome, Edge, or Firefox browser

Chrome is a large browser with a lot of cookies being stored and a lot of data being cached. All of this is loaded every time chrome is opened. Let's not forget the fact that chrome loads every extension you have installed every time you open a page on chrome.

Stinkerbell

Thanks!!

I had a problem this morning. Not with loading, but with Bejeweled Stars erasing the progress I'd made on the new levels. I think Pogo is having a lot of problems.

Mayhem

I hope they get those issues sorted out soon.

S1lent

Greetings,
For those of use playing Garden Blast and having loading issues...Try Microsoft Edge...it has been reported that web browser used the least amount of memory/ram.  I still cannot believe Pogo leaves it up to us to solve their loading issues.
My personal favorite is still Opera followed by Chrome.

Good luck
S1lent

Mayhem

I used Edge for everything and it works well for me.

Sharon Hoseth

Is there anyway you can go back to the games you have already won? As I am STUCK on 283.....

Mayhem

No sorry, I don't think there is a way to go back to any of the levels.

tvc

I too am stuck on level 329 unable to win it impossible for me

Squid

These impossible games/levels are so frustrating.

S1lent

Greetings,
Remember the goal it to get the Butterflies all the way to the top.  Try to make Vertical "Rocket Booster" it will remove the whole column.  Even better join "Rocket Booster" with "Bomb Booster" to get three Vertical and three Horizontal columns and rows at the same time.  If still in trouble...drop the "Flower Pot" on the Column.

If still in trouble send me your info.  If not, I fully understand.
I can get them done.
S1lent

Darling SilverDodger

Levels from 320 to 340 are very hard
Need a ton of power up to win
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview