PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 04:24:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenges for December 1st - 6th, 2021

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Pogo Weekly Challenges for December 1st – 6th, 2021

Story Quest
Finish a scene with 3 stars 25 times!

Poppit! Party
Make 130 Super Pops!

Word Whomp
Find 15 or more words in a game 12 times!

Game of the Month for December is Bejeweled Stars

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Mayhem

For those who don't use cheats, use our Anagram Solver to make quick work of the Word Whomp challenge.

Just click on the "Show Advanced Options" button and select the "Word Whomp (Pogo)" dictionary file.

https://www.pogocheats.net/anagram-solver/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Has anyone noticed the jungle gin auto not quite working right and this I mean by winning any games. I sent in a bug report due to it not working quite right.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Mayhem

LittleFawn

I got a reply but it did not do any good because I tried to do what they wanted and it is still making mistakes. I will have to reply to that email because that auto is not working right.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 03, 2021, 01:35:58 AM
I got a reply but it did not do any good because I tried to do what they wanted and it is still making mistakes. I will have to reply to that email because that auto is not working right.

You've been at this a long time so you probably have already checked your settings in the auto and your settings in the game? I ran the auto and I have no problems at all, but when I do have problems I find it's because my settings are not matching between the auto and the game itself.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 03, 2021, 06:37:06 AM
You've been at this a long time so you probably have already checked your settings in the auto and your settings in the game? I ran the auto and I have no problems at all, but when I do have problems I find it's because my settings are not matching between the auto and the game itself.
Go back to bed.  It's early where you are.

Mayhem

The cheat appears to be working here. I'm not sure what the issue could be.

LittleFawn

I have no idea but it is still not working right and my husbands is the same way. I get a lot of hands cancelled and also it does not pick up right cards. I did as they suggested but that did not work.

snowflower

I'd like to help LittleFawn, but I play this game by hand. I hope you get this issue resolved! Maybe Mayhem or someone else has had these same issues and can figure out what to do.

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 05, 2021, 01:37:09 AM
I have no idea but it is still not working right and my husbands is the same way. I get a lot of hands cancelled and also it does not pick up right cards. I did as they suggested but that did not work.

Have you tried using a different web browser?

LittleFawn

I usually use Edge. Tried Chrome and it did the same thing. I know it is not me. Someone please take a screenshot and let me see what you use for auto settings and game settings please. Maybe one of my settings got messed up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on December 06, 2021, 04:34:44 AM
I usually use Edge. Tried Chrome and it did the same thing. I know it is not me. Someone please take a screenshot and let me see what you use for auto settings and game settings please. Maybe one of my settings got messed up.

These are my settings when I play the bots. When playing bots you don't have any options within the game itself. Try playing bots with these PB settings and see what happens.

LittleFawn

Thank you all for trying to help but nothing is working. I am not sure when this actually started to happen. I never play this game unless it is for a badge. I have had no issues until now. I tried everything and it is still making mistakes and am getting cancelled hands most of the time. I know it is going to not win every game but it is not even winning one so it is so messed up for me at least.

Squid

LittleFawn

Thank you for the offer but I got the badge I needed done. The only one I have left is the last one of those on the badge challenge and I have to get Snowbirds done first.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview