PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:35:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Online

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released Trivial Pursuit Online for select players.

Pogo will slowly add access to more accounts until all players have access to it.

Play and compete against friends and family in everybody's favorite Hasbro Trivia game, Trivial Pursuit Online. Be quick and earn the most points to unlock new cosmetic rewards.

This game has 100 ranks and 10 rank badges to earn at ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100.

https://www.pogo.com/games/trivial-pursuit-online

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

C~M

I have it. I have got all the early released games so far.  Knock on wood.

Mayhem

I was never a fan of this game. I hope a cheat can be made for it.

Mayhem

This game is now available for 20% of the players. Pogo will open it up to even more players soon.

Mayhem

This is what I received in the message center :

We have some very exciting news to share with you! Starting today 20% of our users will have access to our brand new game, Trivial Pursuit!

Many of you may be wondering why only 20% and not a full launch. With this early preview of the game, we'd like to test our new capabilities of allowing Registered and Club players to play together in a game. This will allow us to ensure that future multiplayer games will also allow more people to play together. The early preview of Trivial Pursuit will contain some bugs that you can expect us to be fixing in future updates. When we've worked out all the kinks in the game, we'll open the game up to all users and put the game into our normal challenge rotation.

So if you have the chance to play the game, we would love feedback on the game!

C~M

They figured out they needed beta testers still and this is their way of doing it now.

Mayhem

Yeah, that looks like to be the case - beta testers without any hassles of signups.

Mayhem

This is 2 day old news. Pogo really needs to make the new mail indicator stand out more.

Hi everyone!

We have an exciting update to share with you! Starting today, 100% of our players will have access to our brand new game, Trivial Pursuit!

With everyone having access to this game, we'd like to continue to test our new capabilities of allowing registered and club players to play together. This will allow us to ensure that future multiplayer games will allow more people to play together in the future.

Mayhem

Mayhem

The cheat for Trivial Pursuit Online is now available on the PlayBuddy app!

It's an update for anyone who had an ancient version installed. However, for most people it'll be considered a new buddy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview