This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogisus the Heroic Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogisus the Heroic Constellation has started!

Pogisus is back for the first time since the debut of Pogi Constellations! As the star of the newest constellation, Pogisus is showing off his heroic side in bright, shimmering armor. Along with the return of Pogisus, all Pogi counts have been reset. It's time to earn anew!

Clad in resplendent armor, Pogisus is as fearless and confident as ever, ready to take on all of life's challenges. Pogisuis' secret weapon is his reservoir of determination - the drive to get back up after every fall and to gallop through obstacles head on. May Pogisus' indomitable spirit and grit guide you to great rewards as you confront challenges large and small.

You can start climbing the Bronze, Silver, and Gold reward tiers by completing new Daily, Weekly, and Premium Challenges for your favorite game. As your Pogi count adds up, you'll unlock stellar rewards like power-ups, badges and even pogo gems.

The Pogisus the Heroic Constellation will light up the skies through March 8th, 2022.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what you will need for Silver Gems.  You will notice Pogo has changed their awards.
S1lent
Click on to enlarge

This is what you will need for gold...73,200 pogis.

Squid

Mayhem

Thanks S1ent!

I like how they broke up the gems and now you earn them along the way. It's nice for those who don't (or can't) finish the tier.

Stinkerbell

I'm diggin' that they broke the gems up... better distribution.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Just a reminder that there are only 10 days left to finish up this constellation!

Squid

I thought I was not going to have trouble reaching silver this time around but the math doesn't work out.   I'm going to have to dip into my stash of MnMs to reach the silver goal.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm not sure where I'll end up on this one. I've had a lot going on lately, so I'll pick it up on the next constellation.

Also, my Club Pogo recently renewed so I got a 100 gems from that ...

Stinkerbell

I have many many unused challenges so I am going to try for gold gems. I made it to gold level, but I'm going to have to work uncle otto hard to get the gems.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 20, 2022, 01:03:15 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure where I'll end up on this one. I've had a lot going on lately, so I'll pick it up on the next constellation.

Also, my Club Pogo recently renewed so I got a 100 gems from that ...
They're giving gems on renewal?

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Yes, my free subscription ran out so now I'm paying for it again.

The free gems helps take the sting out of the USD -> CAN conversion though.

S1lent

Greetings,
Did Pogo change the end date of this Constellation? Is it just a glitch? Maybe too much wine? Looks like 6 days were added?
S1lent

Stinkerbell

S1lent

Greetings,
That is what I first thought.  If you look at Mayhem's first post (and I agree) it was suppose to end 2 Mar 22.  Now, remember my education was gotten in Aberdeen, South Dakota.  We may not have had the best teachers.
S1lent

BTW the Pogo Screen said 6 days left in this constellation yesterday.

Stinkerbell

Another site which will go unnamed says the end date for this Constellation is March 8th.  It must've changed.

Mayhem

It looks like Pogo has adjusted the end date for this constellation. I'll update this thread and the constellation page to reflect this.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview