Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

pogo having player over the 1100 mark on canasta always beating the lower ones

Author Topic: pogo having player over the 1100 mark on canasta always beating the lower ones  (Read 43 times)

Tjonto

swear2.gif pogo give all red 3s and wilds to players over 1100 rating. they cheat by playing favorates. us lower rates dont stand a change. we all pay pogo so let the canasta be fair

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • <3 <3 <3
Hi, Tjonto, welcome.

I understand your frustration.  I have some trouble with Canasta from time to time but not with rating.  I rarely play against people.  Maybe the 3's aren't coming because of a statistical slump?  In time, statistics has a way of leveling itself and you'll find the 3's are coming often.  I think the wilds occur in the same way.  Sometimes I play and my hand is full of wilds and in other games I might get two wilds TOTAL.  For me, it feels like luck of the draw.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get there.  Let us know.  Good luck.

Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: