This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Sanctuary

Started by Smiling Lady 94,

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiling Lady 94

white flag.gif POGO Santuary Mahjong- blocks player from "winning" -therefore, advancing to next Level. This is the 4th time in 4 yrs for me.1 1/2 ys ago stuck Level 337M  MORE than 6 mon! communicated online w/EA---took another 6 wks then "suddenlY I won?.....but then back to being "stuck" again. New account, new user name. BUT the SMahjong site Mgr know my prevoius "name" and suddenly time after time of trying.....HOURS..........I am stuck Level 220.......Before Level 337 MORE than 6 mo! of course, go back daily several xs thinking this time I'll win......NOT.  "there is 1 move left".THERE IS NOT 1 MOVE LEFT. 
ZERO "FLASHES" ALWAYS.  AND SO IT IS TODAY AS B4.   I play the DAILY LEVELS and WIN........but the other "Levels" again am blocked. NOW we PAY to remove ads therefore can play?  wel at the monthly charge...........POGO HAS NO RIGHT TO BLOCK ANY PLAYER ON ANY GAME FROM ADVANCING AND THISISTHE........ONLY GAME ON WHICH I REPEATEDLY  AM BLOCKED.    3 YRS NOW!!! PAYING MEMBER!!

S1lent

Hi,
Not sure exactly the problem with the game.  Let me know and I'll give it a try. Cleaned computer so lost video.  I thought since it was on YouTube it would still be there
S1lent

C~M

Well, we can't help you much since we are not affiliated with Pogo/EA.
We are just a group of people who play Pogo.

Mayhem

Yeah, I only play this game when there is an event or challenge. Lots of people are getting stuck on "unwinnable" levels.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Wilber

On level 150 number of tiles left to rain down goes up and leaves me with 3 random tiles in the end making impossible to level up

S1lent

Hi Wilber,
Use power-ups
S1lent

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Charley

I can't solve 1038 on Mahjong Sanctuary!  PLEASE help.

Squid

Quote from: Charley on October 02, 2022, 05:55:17 PM
I can't solve 1038 on Mahjong Sanctuary!  PLEASE help.
Some levels require the use of several power ups.  Have you tried using them?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview