This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lexcellence the Scholar Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Lexcellence the Scholar Constellation has started!

You can start climbing the Bronze, Silver, and Gold reward tiers by completing new Daily, Weekly, and Premium Challenges for your favorite game. As your Pogi count adds up, you'll unlock stellar rewards like power-ups, badges and even pogo gems.

The Biggest Bookworm : High in the sky, an ancient beast has come home to roost! Lexisaurus Rex, a whopping wormlike creature burrows through space, driven by his voracious appetite. This is no monster - it's Lexcellence the Scholar, a devoted reader of anything and everything. Timeless tomes, dusty dictionaries, trusty take-out menus and hefty phone books - there is nothing he won't read from cover to cover in his hunger for knowledge. Lexcellence lives according to the ideal that the more you know, the more possibilities are open to you. So embrace your own Lexcellence and never miss the chance to feed your brain with a good read!

The Lexcellence the Scholar Constellation will light up the skies through May 7th, 2022.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LittleFawn

Nope there is not and I see people just not going to care about these anymore if this is the way they are taking this.

snowflower

I agree, people stop caring after awhile and simply stop trying.

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what you will need for Silver.
S1lent
As always...just click on pic to enlarge.

This is what you will need for Gold

BTW...Went over 20,000 Badges

Got Gold.  Took 10 hours.  Played Manual...Hehe.  Starting to bank.
Additionally Gold will "give" you 90 yes 90 Gems

Stinkerbell

So none in bronze, but 70 in silver.  Wonder what gold will bring.

Mayhem

I'm afraid to look on the Pogo forum to see how well received the no gems in bronze is doing ...

LittleFawn

I can tell you from another website people are quite unhappy.

Stinkerbell

I don't even know what to say.

I'd go for a drive to clear my head, but with gas at $5.79 per gallon as of last night, that'd just make matters worse.

Squid

I know gems are still being offered but this latest gem distribution has taken the wind out of my sails a little bit.

LittleFawn

To be honest I do not really care anymore. Pogo has become less and less important to me these days.

Mayhem

I hope they revert this decision in the next constellation. They need to give us something in bronze ...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 11, 2022, 12:52:52 AM
I hope they revert this decision in the next constellation. They need to give us something in bronze ...

I agree. Even if you only get 25 in bronze and 50 in silver and 75 in gold or something like that. I think on each constellation we could earn 150 gems? I never really keep kept track. But do you understand what I mean?

LittleFawn

I am beginning to think Pogo wants you to finish all three. The problem with this is not everyone can afford to buy extra badges. Even with all the free events that they have you will not be able to complete all the tiers. I know this because my hubby does the bare minimum on his account and never completes all the tiers.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 11, 2022, 06:31:23 AM
I agree. Even if you only get 25 in bronze and 50 in silver and 75 in gold or something like that. I think on each constellation we could earn 150 gems? I never really keep kept track. But do you understand what I mean?

Yes, and I think that would be the right way to handle it. As it stands now, we have to do a lot of work before we see any gems.

LittleFawn

Squid

In Pogo's defense (  shocked.gif ), I did note that the pogi requirements for each tier in bronze is very reduced from normal numbers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview