This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Alexandria the Intrepid Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Alexandria the Intrepid Constellation has started!

The new Constellation of Alexandria the Intrepid is shining bright, giving everyone on Pogo the chance to climb through the new Bronze, Silver, and Gold prestige levels and unlock stellar rewards like power-ups, badges, and even Pogo gems.

Earning Pogi rewards is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly, Premium, and Event Challenges in your favorite Pogo games. The more Pogis you earn, the more rewards you unlock!

The ancient explorer and navigator Alexandria the Intrepid was beloved and admired for her poise, remaining undaunted in the face of dangerous seas and stormy weather. Alexandria never let fear get the better of her, choosing instead to be a beacon of calm and courage for those around her. As you embark on your own challenging journeys, let Alexandria be a guiding light and proof you can make it through!

The Alexandria the Intrepid Constellation will light up the skies through July 6th, 2022.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what we will need for Silver.
S1lent
As usual, just click on to enlarge.

This is what we will need for Gold.

Totals look like:
Pogis    Gems
13,800    10
21,000    10
29,600    10
33,200    10
37,000    30
38,800    10
41,400    10
47,800    10
51,600    10
60,200    10
64,600    10
69,000    30
TOTAL GEMS    160

Squid

Mayhem

Thanks s1lent!

I'm going to try and get as many of those gems as possible this time around.

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 08, 2022, 02:20:50 AM
Totals look like:
Pogis    Gems
13,800    10
21,000    10
29,600    10
33,200    10
37,000    30
38,800    10
41,400    10
47,800    10
51,600    10
60,200    10
64,600    10
69,000    30
TOTAL GEMS    160

Thanks for the breakdown!

Squid

Harder to get the gems and only getting 10 extra from the original constellations.  Meh

Mayhem

Squid

Yeah, little bit by little bit I am losing motivation.  I will eventually just play and let the chips fall where they may.  I won't go after the constellations with such fervor.  Pogo is slowly draining the fun out for me.

LittleFawn

It is the same as the last constellation. Bronze is actually easier to get. It does get tiresome though and how much time you have for Pogo. Not everyone can just breeze through every tier.

S1lent

Greetings,
Completely agree with all your comments.  With my 4 dummy accounts, I need 21,000 pogis just to gift myself one 16 Gem Badge.  It is not worth my time.  I'll still press onward with my main account and buy everything.  Been using my backup account just to keep it active.

I do like the new Pogo version vs the Classic.  But, Pogo needs to re-evaluate the Pogis...they had a good thing going.

Is it still fun?
S1lent

PS.  They need to dump Snowbird Solitaire and Quinns.

Mayhem

Exactly! It's need to be adjusted, so for us who don't have as much time to spend on Pogo can still make meaningful progression.

Stinkerbell

I finished silver. If I keep working, using dailies and the next weekly and some of the GOTM, I can get gold level 2 for 10 gems. I think I'll take a break until the next constellation.  It'll be nice.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 25, 2022, 06:14:53 AM
I finished silver. If I keep working, using dailies and the next weekly and some of the GOTM, I can get gold level 2 for 10 gems. I think I'll take a break until the next constellation.  It'll be nice.
You're usually so good at the math and arriving at the end by pretty much exact count.  There are over 2000 pogis to be had with dailies alone between now and the end.  Wha' happened?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2022, 02:21:31 PM
You're usually so good at the math and arriving at the end by pretty much exact count.  There are over 2000 pogis to be had with dailies alone between now and the end.  Wha' happened?

I was thinking we were closer to the end of the constellation. Instead of thinking about it, I should have actually looked to see.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
By my calculations, this constallation ends next Wednesday 6 Jul 22 (military date) and the new one starts Thursday 7 Jul 22.  Wow...they go fast.  That give us two Wednesday's Challenges to use or save.  Bottom line...manage back from the future to see what is best for you.  For me, I'll save next week's challenges till Thursday. 
Hey, Great Day to be a Pogo Cheat...what say you?

S1lent

Mayhem

I made silver gems and stopping there. I may try for gold on the next one though.

S1lent

Greetings,
Less than two days to the next Constellation.  The following is direct from Pogo Insider.
S1lent
The Next Pogi Constellation Arrives July 7!

We hope you're having fun earning Pogis in the Constellation of Alexandria the Intrepid. Alexandria will be leaving her post soon, allowing the new Constellation of Feathersworth the Wise to perch in the skies above.

If you're aiming to finish out the current Constellation in style, make sure you earn as many Pogis as you can before 11:59 pm on July 6. After that, Pogi counts will be reset to give everyone a fresh start.

Complete the Constellation of Alexandria the Intrepid

When Feathersworth the Wise arrives on July 7, the Bronze, Silver, and Gold prestige levels will be refreshed with new rewards to earn, including power-ups, Badges, and even Pogo Gems.

As always, earning Pogi rewards is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly, Premium, and Event Challenges in your favorite Pogo games. The more Pogis you earn, the more rewards you unlock!

Good luck and happy gaming

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview