PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:21:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Sudoku November 2021

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am wondering if anyone has the same issue as me.  I have been playing the month of November in Daily Sudoku and finally finished all days with 5 ticks.  However the count on the prize boxes shows I have only done 448 out of 450 so the end prize hasn't opened.  I have rechecked several times and all days have a tick.  Thanks

Squid

It's been a LONG time since I did dailies in daily sudoku so if I am wrong, I'm sorry.  Isn't that game one of those that you have to enter the next month/day to cross over that "threshold" and get the final prize?  If you go to December 1st, does the final November prize open?

raine56

Good thought but no.  If you collect all days there are 450 puzzles to complete.  I have 450 ticks saying every day all levels are done.  However Pogo's tally is only 448 so I don't get the power up prize.  Oh well.  I will just move onto December knowing I did actually finish it.  Thanks for the help. 

Squid

I know this is a small thing in life's scheme of things but that would get under my skin.  I would contact Pogo.  I haven't tried to talk to Pogo in ages so I don't know the route to get to them but I might find out how just to see if they would fix it.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview