PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 04:37:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge Queue

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Challenge Queue display is getting updated, making it easier for you to complete, track and find different challenges and goals.

This update will improve the surfacing of Challenges for all players.

Key Changes :
- Players will see the Challenge Queue displayed after each game round ends.
- Players will be able to activate Daily and Weekly Challenges from within the Challenge Queue.
- Players can see In Progress Challenge progress on the Challenge queue.
- Club players will see ongoing Event Challenges displayed on the Challenge queue.
- Club players will see a new "More Challenges" tab next to the Challenge Queue, which allows Club players to access; MnM Challenges and Personal Challenges for the game.
- Club players will see their current Pogis Constellation progress and unclaimed rewards on the Challenge queue.
- After the Challenge is completed, it will be removed from the Challenge queue.

This improvement will be soft-launched to our community. This means that only a select number of members will see this update at the start. This is to ensure the update is functioning as expected. All players will receive this update in the coming weeks.

As we roll this out to everyone, we will provide updates to keep you all informed.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks.  Hopefully, PB will add this soon to their programs.

Mayhem

It looks like you were one of the lucky ones!  undecided.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

It sounds confusing to me.

LittleFawn

I am not sure I fully understand it either.

Squid

I understand it but, I suppose, that's because I have the Challenge Queue available to me.  Having said that, I will say that they need to work some of the kinks out because, for example, the queue states that I am 1/3 through the Garden Arts Merit Badge Event, when I completed that long ago. 

I personally will like seeing all activated things and possible things in a queue.  My problem is that Uncle Otto doesn't know how to continue playing using the Q and now I must babysit all active challenges.

Mayhem

It is confusing, but hopefully it'll all make sense once it's available for everyone.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2022, 06:08:13 AM
Thanks.  Hopefully, PB will add this soon to their programs.

PlayBuddy was updated and it now sees the Continue Game button.

minimarshs

Thanks for the updates, very much appreciated.

I have a problem I need help with: I downloaded the update to Snowbird Solitaire this morning, and finished a badge with it.  I walked away.  There were no upgrades to my Windows.  When I came back I tried to update another, and I can't open PB - it says there is a firewall issue.  What the heck happened?  And better yet, what do I do now?

Mayhem

The PlayBuddy website is down, that's why you're getting that message. It should be back up shortly.

minimarshs

LittleFawn

Thanks for letting us know. I uninstalled this because I thought something was wrong.

Mayhem

I did the same thing as well. I'll fire an email their way and see what's going on.

minimarshs

I hate to be a whining baby.  Is there an update please?

Mayhem

No update yet.

I did email them, but I don't think they got it yet since their server (which also handles mail) is down.

LittleFawn

There is a way around this if you know where it is installed. You can go in the play buddy folder and click on the game you want then open that specific buddy to run.

minimarshs

Thanks for the update, and thanks for the workaround.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on June 07, 2022, 01:59:40 PM
There is a way around this if you know where it is installed. You can go in the play buddy folder and click on the game you want then open that specific buddy to run.

How do we locate that? I've been looking for 1/2 hour.  Windows 10, here.

minimarshs

For Windows, C Drive, Program Files (x86) for me, Play Buddy Buddies - will give you a list of all the installed Buddies.