This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mini's Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We are excited to inform you that the team has completed the transition of Pogo Minis from our classic site to the current Pogo.com experience.

With this update Club and Free players will be able to:

- Use any Mini items they originally had access to.
- Access to the majority of Minis content that was previously released.
- Will be able to update their Mini as often as they want.

To access Minis, Club and Free players should follow these steps:

1) Click on your profile picture in the top right corner

2) Scroll down and select My Profile from this menu

3) On the My Profile menu click on the About Me header

You can then edit and save your Mini under the My Minis section.

This will be soft-launched to our community. This means that only a select number of members will see this update at the start. This is to ensure the update is functioning as expected. All players will receive this update in the coming weeks. As we roll this out to everyone, we will provide updates to keep you all informed.

We look forward to seeing everyone's Minis!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Minis Update

We have an exciting update to share with you! Starting today 25% of our users will have access to Minis!

Many of you may still be wondering why only 25% and not a full launch. With this early preview of this feature, we'd like to continue to monitor feedback as we roll out Minis. This will allow us to ensure that the feature works properly. We've listened to your feedback and will continue to review your comments. Many of you have mentioned wanting snapshots. We are reviewing this with the team and once we have an update, we will share it with you and the team.

We look forward to seeing all your Minis!

https://www.pogo.com/profile

Squid

This is all well and good but if the mini isn't part of the "everyday experience", meaning easily seen during play, seen on the homepage, accessed easily, etc., I don't really understand the point. 

P.S. - Pogo, I want returned all my gems spent on Mini items that you eventually put on the mini mall for FREE!

Mayhem