This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy Website Issues

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

PlayBuddy is having issues today, and we are not sure when they will be back up.

I'll be sure to keep you posted as soon as I hear back from them.

If you want to use the cheats, just navigate to the play buddy folder, click on the game you want and then open the buddy.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Thank you.  I was wondering what was happening as it couldn't get the site to open.

Mayhem

The PlayBuddy website is back up.

Also, they've done a mass update to address Pogo's continue button change so that should be resolved too.

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on June 07, 2022, 08:25:02 PM
The PlayBuddy website is back up.

Also, they've done a mass update to address Pogo's continue button change so that should be resolved too.

Thanks for the info. I am still having trouble after the update with the Continue Button on Sweet Tooth Town. Hopefully gets fixed soon

UPDATE: Nevermind. I restarted the Play Buddy app and all is working fine. Thank you  cheesy.gif

snowflower

Play Buddy was down for me too, it was early and when I checked here to see if anyone else had this issue, I guess they didn't at that time. I had Norton in my computer all day taking down their firewall and etc. lol. The following day I sent and email to Play Buddy and they apologized for the issue and had their site back up by then.

If I'd have just returned to this site later on the first day, I'd have known instantly that the Play Buddy site was down. This is a wonderful site for all Pogo Players and most times even those having computer issues. I have to say, Mayhem runs a very helpful site and the Members are great when it comes to helping those who need it. Along with that there's all kinds of exciting things to browse through in here. Thanks to all for making this site so GREAT!

smokyrain

Very true snowflower. It is a great site and well run with great members   inlove1.gif tumbsup.gif

i myself haven't been on much due to illness again in my family. It hasn't been a great year so far. Can only hope it gets better

But enough of that, I do like to check in and see whats new when I can.

snowflower

Quote from: smokyrain on June 13, 2022, 05:37:47 PM
Very true snowflower. It is a great site and well run with great members   inlove1.gif tumbsup.gif

i myself haven't been on much due to illness again in my family. It hasn't been a great year so far. Can only hope it gets better

Welcome back smokyrain!!  Lets hope things get better for you real soon. I'd say you're missed!

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on June 13, 2022, 05:37:47 PM

I hope things get better for you Smoky.

Mayhem

Welcome back Smokey! I've been dealing with the same issues lately, and I'm doing what I can to help them out.

snowflower

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter! Anyone having trouble moving the pieces? They  simply won't move for me on either of my computers. It's one of today's Daily's.

Squid

Mine moved well.  It got all kinds of jiggy!   <-- See what I did there?

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2022, 10:45:25 AM
Mine moved well.  It got all kinds of jiggy!   <-- See what I did there?
lol I see it - but not sure why Pogo has frozen my jiggy's. Dang!

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on June 17, 2022, 01:40:33 PM
lol I see it - but not sure why Pogo has frozen my jiggy's. Dang!
OH! Thank you SO MUCH to the Member who did it for me!!  Not sure who but got a kinda idea who it was.. TY TY TY!!

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2022, 04:47:51 PM
Pogo fairies strike again!?   shocked.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif
Yes bunches of thanks to my special fairy, who shall remain nameless but actually known far and wide by all.. lol. My hard drive has some serious issues, both are old and will have to have some serious work or be replaced altogether.  There are some games it just can't play, one of which is JSH.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview