This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Collection Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

We are excited to announce the release of the My Collection feature, which most players will remember as "Albums" on Pogo Classic. We want it to be easy for you to keep track of your progress, decide what to do next, and celebrate your Pogo history.

Players can access the new feature by following these steps :

- Click on your Profile image in the top right corner.

Click on My Profile

Click on the Classic Library Tab

Click on Browse Albums under the My Collection header.

When the player enters My Collection they will see the # of Total Badges Earned and the # of Total Albums Completed. If you have not yet earned any Badges or completed any Collections, this number may be 0.

My Albums will be organized into sections, including:
- Weekly Challenge Albums
- Mix-n-Match Challenge Albums, Other Albums, Game Badge Awards and Special Edition Badges
- Previous Albums can be found at the bottom of the page
- Albums from 2003 – 2011 as well as the four Starter Albums will all be displayed at the bottom of the page.
- When you click on any of these albums, you will see Challenges from that Album.
- You will only see Album links to Albums you already have.
- If you don't have any Albums for a given section, that section will not be displayed.
- Clicking on the album will show you all its Challenges and Badges.

This will be soft-launched to our community. This means that only a select number of members will see this update at the start. This is to ensure the update is functioning as expected. All players will receive this update in the coming weeks.

As we roll this out to everyone, we will provide updates to keep you all informed.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Squid

I must not like change.  I want my old bookcase back.  Gimme some time, I'll adjust, I'm sure.

Mayhem

I'm not seeing this new change yet.

minimarshs

My other account, the one who is really really bad at table games, got access to new collection.  I think they could add the names of the badges, couldn't they?  Other than that, I can't see much difference, content-wise.  I hope others post here what they are missing, so I can be brought up to speed.

Squid

I guess my biggest problem is that I like seeing it all with minimal scrolling.  The new page has you looking all over creation.  I fully realize there are bigger problems in the world than this.  I'll be quiet now.

minimarshs

Amen to less scrolling.  The whole site is like that now - I miss the list of games the most.  And the dark background that is supposed to be better for my eyes, yuck.
Ah well, happy Friday all.  I also am on mute now.

Squid

Nice to have you here, Mini

Mayhem

Quote from: minimarshs on June 17, 2022, 01:29:17 PM
And the dark background that is supposed to be better for my eyes, yuck.

I've never been a fan of "dark mode" myself.

MsMissy

Im not seeing any of this as of yet.

snowflower

minimarshs

Oh that's so sweet, thanks Squid, nice be here!

Squid

Mayhem

I hope I get access soon, I'd like to see what they've done.