This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Sanctuary: Farmers Feast Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A new Mahjong Sanctuary Event called Farmers Feast has started!

If you complete the Farmers Feast event, you'll win extra feathers and a new badge. To get started, just click on the party hat icon in the lower left hand corner of the game map.

This event ends on June 21st.

NOTE: This event has been brought back. If you finished it when it was initially available for a day or 2, you won't earn any additional feathers.

https://www.pogo.com/games/mahjong-sanctuary/

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

C~M

Squid

Quote from: C~M on June 16, 2022, 09:52:26 AM
I completed it and didn't get the badge.
I completed it twice (2 accts) and got the badge announcement at the end of level 7 but I didn't verify in my album.  Guess I better check.

Nope not in Special Edition badge album.  I would also like to say I miss the collection page bookcase and books.   6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

I give up. I used so many power ups to try and get through 6 and still didn't get it.

minimarshs

I completed the event the first time it was presented, for perhaps 36 hours or so.  I got the badge and feathers then.  Any chance, if I don't do it again, that they will take the original badge back?  It's a dumb question, but Pogo's actions don't surprise me anymore.

Squid

If you can verify you have the badge, why do it again?  Unless you want to try for more feathers...   
Once you have something, I don't think you have to worry about Pogo taking it back.

Mayhem

Yeah, Pogo won't take the badge back. I'm interested to hear if you were able to double up on the feathers though.

Stinkerbell

I am stopping. I had to use so many PUs to get through 6 and didn't earn any feathers.

Squid

You got feathers for levels 1-6, it's never a loss. 

Mayhem

I finally saw what the fuss was all about with level 6. It's not worth using power-ups on it.

Squid

I got through 6 without P/Us.  I left my Uncle playing and he got it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2022, 12:53:10 AM
I finally saw what the fuss was all about with level 6. It's not worth using power-ups on it.

It was horrible!!!!!  And I was keeping track - I gained NO feathers after each game.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2022, 06:18:11 PM
You got feathers for levels 1-6, it's never a loss.

But that's the thing - I was getting no feathers for the wins. I was keeping track. Did they come after completing 7? Because when I was completing levels I got zilch. No increase was appearing.

Squid

Mine always appear after each level.  You didn't get much for levels 1-6 but the feather count went up about 50-60 feathers with each level.  The last level gets you the most, more than 250.

Mayhem

Well for 250 feathers ... I'll let the buddy run and see if I get get it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2022, 06:22:33 AM
Mine always appear after each level.  You didn't get much for levels 1-6 but the feather count went up about 50-60 feathers with each level.  The last level gets you the most, more than 250.

Nu uh.

Squid

All my dailies and the event cleared on one of my accounts - as though I didn't do anything.  I don't have the energy to try again.  I don't know if I lost feathers, too.  My badge is there.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Mine restarted and I don't know if I lost feathers or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview