Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Gallant Galleon Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2022, 03:36:48 PM
But you say you got 30 gems for S & G on the final tiers?  I wish they'd change the graphics if that's true.

Yeah, Pogo needs to fix that but at least we are still getting the gems.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

Is anyone on track for gold gems? We have just 23 days to go.

LittleFawn

I might be. It all depends on how motivated I am. I am on tier 18 on silver now.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 13, 2022, 12:24:47 AM
Is anyone on track for gold gems? We have just 23 days to go.
Silver may be my max.  I am watching for those 30 gems at the end of silver that they don't have listed.  I'm trying to stay optimistic but I think I'm going to be disappointed.  **crossing fingers **

minimarshs

I finished on Saturday. 
I am sorry to see people struggling with the project, it is unfair of Pogo to put the bar so high.  I have never not completed a Constellation, but I also play way too much Pogo, and have a very small social life.  Pogo keeps me busy and my head out of my troubles.

Keep on clicking everyone!  Good luck!

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on October 13, 2022, 05:35:40 AM
I finished on Saturday. 
I am sorry to see people struggling with the project, it is unfair of Pogo to put the bar so high.  I have never not completed a Constellation, but I also play way too much Pogo, and have a very small social life.  Pogo keeps me busy and my head out of my troubles.
Congrats on all the gold levels!  For this current constellation, did you get another 30 gems for completing the final tier in both silver and gold?  They don't list gems as a reward.

minimarshs

Thanks!  I have to admit that I have no idea.  Sorry. 

Pogo is usually pretty up-front about prizing, although sometimes their wording is a bit confusing.  If they don't mention gems, there most likely are no gems.  It sound like a good question for Pogo_Sconie (not sure about the spelling) on the Pogo Forum.

Squid

TY.  I'm almost at the final silver level so I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

minimarshs

Update:  I checked my Constellation Rewards page, and there are 30 gem rewards depicted on both the end of the Silver and Gold levels.  Then I went into my Gems transactions to see if it was fake news; nope - gems were deposited for both Silver and Gold - 30 each time. 

Good luck!

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on October 13, 2022, 11:17:18 AM
Update:  I checked my Constellation Rewards page, and there are 30 gem rewards depicted on both the end of the Silver and Gold levels.  Then I went into my Gems transactions to see if it was fake news; nope - gems were deposited for both Silver and Gold - 30 each time. 

Good luck!
Thank you for checking that.  I hate to appear to be beating a dead horse but I'm going to ask for a distinction.

For both silver and gold, gems are awarded at various levels.  In Silver (where I am), you get 10 gems for levels 9, 14 and 16, for a total of 30 gems.  In past constellations, you got those but you also got 30 gems for completing the final level, 18.  It's that final level that I'm curious about.  Pogo doesn't list gems as a reward for the final level but there are Pogo players who have said that it is not listed but they got those final 30 gems.   The same scenario applies to gold although the gem awards may occur on different levels, I don't know.

Anyone with definitive information?

The final answer may affect how involved I get with future constellations.

LittleFawn

I can confirm you get 30 gems at the end of silver. I just got them as I completed a badge.

Mayhem

Quote from: minimarshs on October 13, 2022, 05:35:40 AM
I finished on Saturday. 

Congrats on finishing it!

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on October 13, 2022, 10:30:31 PM
I can confirm you get 30 gems at the end of silver. I just got them as I completed a badge.
that's wonderful!  Thanks so much.  Don't spend 'em all in one place!

Mayhem

I know it's a little early to be calling it, but I think I'm just going to go for silver gems and stop there.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 17, 2022, 12:16:14 AM
I know it's a little early to be calling it, but I think I'm just going to go for silver gems and stop there.
Me, too.  I may be able to make it a couple of levels past silver but I will continue to try to reserve the pogis past silver for the next constellation.

Including today, we have three weeks left on this constellation.

ETA:  That's odd.  It is said we have through 11/4 for this constellation, which is 19 days.  On the constellation page it says after today, we have 20 days which means 21 including today.  End dates always confuse me!

Mayhem

I'm not sure why, but the ends date always seems to get adjusted after I posted things up.

This time, it was off by 2 days. The real end date is for the constellation is now November 6th.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 18, 2022, 12:53:07 AM
I'm not sure why, but the ends date always seems to get adjusted after I posted things up.

This time, it was off by 2 days. The real end date is for the constellation is now November 6th.
That's so funny!  Yesterday I read the fourth on the constellation page!  I give up.

Mayhem

Well the constellation page and this thread now have been updated. So if nothing changes, we know the real end date now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview