This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Yearbook Badge Collection

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo Yearbook Badge Collection is now available!

Rewind the clock and see the Pogo Gang as never before, starring in a series of comical yearbook photos. Each of the 50 badges showcases a different Pogo character reimagined in '70s, '80s and '90s styles, paired with a fun gaming challenge.

These badge collection badges are only available together and cannot be purchased individually.

Here's what you'll find in each pack:

Pogo Yearbook Pack 1 - Travel back in time with '70s Miriam Thompson, '80s Lex, '90s BeatNick, '70s Beverly, '80s Cal, '90s Claire Hart, '70s Maple Marie, '80s Cap'n Pinchers, '90s Diane and '70s King of Clubs.
Available September 9th through September 15th

Pogo Yearbook Pack 2 - Travel back in time with '80s Pamm '90s Chase Hunter, '70s Tiki, '80s Drake, '90s Sir Barnaby, '70s Harmony, '80s King of Clubs, '90s King of Hearts, '70s Robert and '80s Trish.
Available September 9th through September 15th

Pogo Yearbook Pack 3 - Travel back in time with '90s Bjorn, '70s Amelia, '80s Matt, '90s Matty, '70s Spike, '80s Spike, '90s Octavia, '70s Anna Grams, '80s Vern Acular and '90s Bearnard.
Available September 16th through September 22nd

Pogo Yearbook Pack 4 - Travel back in time with '70s Mr. Handsome, '80s Bombshell, '90s Antoinette, '70s Monsieur Cocoa, '80s Ally Carter, '90s Tex Carter, '70s Boogie Bear, '80s Kiki, '90s Jack of Diamonds and '70s Bien-Marie.
Available September 16th through September 22nd

Pogo Yearbook Pack 5 - Travel back in time with '80s Trish, '90s Sir Feathersworth, '70s Nestor, '80s BeatNick, '90s Male Ptarmigan, '70s Female Ptarmigan, '80s Fnord, '90s Coulis, '70s Coulis and '80s Tex Carter.
Available September 23rd through September 29th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge-central
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

I hope 70's Spike is a good one so I can that to my forum avatar collection.

Mayhem

Pogo Yearbook Packs 3 and 4 are now available through September 22nd.

Squid

Speaking of yearbook photos...
I was a bad girl and went out partying the night before yearbook photos.  I got home super late, had been drinking (*gasp*) and got little to no sleep.  My yearbook photo has me looking all swollen and, well, not at my best.  I can't believe I let them publish that pic but I guess I wasn't very vain.  Now, the pic makes me laugh.

LittleFawn

Why can't they put more variety of games instead of using the same games over and over?

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 16, 2022, 09:33:34 AM
Why can't they put more variety of games instead of using the same games over and over?
That'd be nice LittleFawn

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 16, 2022, 09:33:34 AM

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. It would be nice if we could get more of a variety.

Mayhem

Pogo Yearbook Pack #5 is now available through September 29th.

minimarshs

I usually appreciate the hard work that the Pogo-peeps put into their artwork.  I think this set is just dumb, although I enjoy some the sayings put with the characters.  And the games don't correspond with the characters depicted.  What the heck?  And yes, same old games.  Sigh.  And did I buy them all?  You betcha!  LOL

Mayhem

I've not purchased any, but I do appreciate all the hard work they put into them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview